Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes had 5 clubs, Jonge Twente and Twente are the same club Joey, hes had 1 club less than Geri, your hero, who is 4 years younger, its not a lot.
upload_2017-8-1_10-56-54.webp

The quality of those clubs and Southampton below us 3rd CHOICE!

The thrust and counter-thrust of the 'pro Cuco vs the anti Cuco' camps only lends weight to the assertion that he is a polarising figure. It reminds me so much of Gana's purchase last window, (which elicited a similar 'he's useless' knee-jerk reaction from 50% on here versus the 50% of the calm headed's 'wait and see' position).
Any pollster will tell you "this one's too close to call".

The thrust and counter-thrust of the 'pro Cuco vs the anti Cuco' camps only lends weight to the assertion that he is a polarising figure. It reminds me so much of Gana's purchase last window, (which elicited a similar 'he's useless' knee-jerk reaction from 50% on here versus the 50% of the calm headed's 'wait and see' position).
Any pollster will tell you "this one's too close to call".
he can play in midfield too - he is also handy as a centre back - at what level that's the question -not good enough for Southampton - he's handy ok, but so is the handyman who lives not far away from you, but would you let him build an extension?

he can play in midfield too - he is also handy as a centre back - at what level that's the question -not good enough for Southampton - he's handy ok, but so is the handyman who lives not far away from you, but would you let him build an extension?
Joey mate, you might well be right. I guess my position is "let's not be too pre-judgemental".

Unbelievable that we signed this guy to be dropped in his only second official game...surely somebody got it really wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back