Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going by the comments on here it ain't asimiliar ratio to Saints' "half and half" rating him.

On GOT it seems more like 99% thinking he is rubbish and the one other per cent saying WTF...:pint2:
I think if you accounted for the silent majority, you actually find the figures you quote are inaccurate.
It's an inexact polling science though mate. You and I can certainly agree on that.

I think if you accounted for the silent majority, you actually find the figures you quote are inaccurate.
It's an inexact polling science though mate. You and I can certainly agree on that.

We can certainly agree it is an "inexact polling science" if you think punters on here are split 50/50 on Coco's merits, don't worry 'bout that :pint2:

We can certainly agree it is an "inexact polling science" if you think punters on here are split 50/50 on Coco's merits, don't worry 'bout that :pint2:
i suggest Khal, that the tendency toward confirmation bias is strong in you. OK, we all get you don't rate Cuco. I think he's probably got a lot of people who rate him. Who is right and who is wrong? At the end of the day mate, you ALL are right and wrong. It's Schrödinger's cat.
Me? I think it's a little too early to form a strong opinion on Cuco. I think I need to see him play a bit more. I think on reflection, you would probably want a little more time as well. I am certain, on this we are in agreement. Cheers :pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back