Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA HA

95% of you were slating him on the basis of one competetive game. Different ring in the bell now or what. You all shud get little slap in yers arses.

It's amazing isn't it.

He was getting loads of grief in preseason in this thread.

Without him being given the benefit of preseason.

Bit too early to put up bunting isn't it lads?

Still looked shaky at the back last night IMO, and considering he's a defender that's a tad worrying. No point getting forward if you can't do the bread and butter stuff that your role demands

I'd still much prefer we played Kenny personally, but okay, that is opinions

Last edited:

HA HA

95% of you were slating him on the basis of one competetive game. Different ring in the bell now or what. You all shud get little slap in yers arses.

It's amazing isn't it.

He was getting loads of grief in preseason in this thread.

Without him being given the benefit of preseason.

He was okay last night.

I don't think anyone has changed their mind and decided he's a good player. He's getting a bit of credit because he's managed to not be completely and utterly disastrous, which is his default setting.

He was okay last night.

I don't think anyone has changed their mind and decided he's a good player. He's getting a bit of credit because he's managed to not be completely and utterly disastrous, which is his default setting.

Yeah, bit of an overreaction when he still looked suspect in his core role

Play him on the wing if he wants to be an attacker and then put an actual defender at RB

Yeah, bit of an overreaction when he still looked suspect in his core role

Play him on the wing if he wants to be an attacker and then put an actual defender at RB

He was okay at best, too. Got caught out a couple of times first half against a gang of plumbers and hit nearly every cross into the defender.

Aye. Or better yet, put him in the stands and play Holgate or Kenny.

He was okay at best, too. Got caught out a couple of times first half against a gang of plumbers and hit nearly every cross into the defender.

Aye. Or better yet, put him in the stands and play Holgate or Kenny.

He played well enough last night to not get a strike, but yeah it was hardly amazing

Call me old fashioned if you will, but I'd like the right back to be an actual right back. We currently have two right backs, one which is injured and one which has impressed whenever he's been given a chance but can't get a game for some reason. Meanwhile, we have a winger and a centre back who keep getting played at right back because, well, I have no idea. Maybe Kenny called Koeman "Roland" by mistake once and Koeman still hasn't forgiven him for it?

Did well, still terrifies me defensively and I'm not convinced he'll be anywhere like that consistently against better opposition.

But he did well.

Ya agree. Should do ok against teams at lower end of table. But worried defensively he will get targeted and ripped apart against decent passing teams.

Default settings, like the comment somewhere above.
One swallow has never made a summer.
Hope he comes good, just not sure he is good enough for a serious push on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back