Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikey it really doesnt even matter what he does at this point to some people, they are just sitting there waiting for him to make a mistake.
He did that v Stoke in injury time when Pickford had to make a great save watch it on their pen area who gave the sloppy pass away - Cu Cu in a simple triangle of passing that's his danger he just goes forwards v better sides he will not be able to do that - expect Holgate to play on Monday!

He did that v Stoke in injury time when Pickford had to make a great save watch it on their pen area who gave the sloppy pass away - Cu Cu in a simple triangle of passing that's his danger he just goes forwards v better sides he will not be able to do that - expect Holgate to play on Monday!

So he lost the ball attacking in the other teams peno area but its his fault that Stoke had a shot on goal?

lollollollollollollollollol

Thanks for proving my point Joey.

In my mind we can mark him down for 3 defensive blunders and 3 great crosses per match. He has really poor defensive instincts but is very positive going forward. I'm not sure how to balance that, he offers something for us for sure though.

Done really well to defy expectations this season. Sure, he'll have the odd shocker - but Baines has probably only had two decent halves this season so far as well. Need to be fair.

He isn't gonna take Coleman's spot, but he'll plug the gap for now. It's stupid to make him a scapegoat, he's put a few good shifts in for us, worked hard, created some chances gong forwards. There are a lot worse out there.

His crossing is a massive upgrade on Coleman's sand wedge in to the box.

He's a liability defending but for certain games that's fine.

So he lost the ball attacking in the other teams peno area but its his fault that Stoke had a shot on goal?

lollollollollollollollollol

Thanks for proving my point Joey.
They broke quickly macgoat face!
He was at fault for giving the ball away, and being out of position, you know sod all about the game!

His crossing is a massive upgrade on Coleman's sand wedge in to the box.

He's a liability defending but for certain games that's fine.

Thats the problem he is a full back who plays on the wing v lesser teams looks fine great crosser of the ball - lets see how he fares v a fast winger up against him is a big concern - Holgate did well there for a fair bit last season!

Another type of player that needs game time to get his confidence back I think. For a freebie could of been a shed load worse.

Yeah he's rubbish isn't he lads?

He's partially rubbish

He's great going forward and has great delivery

BUT

He's rubbish as a defender and he's sometimes a little slow going for the overlap

When Seamus gets back I'd like to see Ronald try them both on the right with Seamus as Wing back and Cuco ahead of him as Winger

For free though we can't complain as he's filling backup for one of our best players and he's not doing awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back