Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of, Mitch Ward, Tony Thomas, Marc Hottiger, Earl Barrett....

No?

Matt Jackson and Tony Hibbert perhaps?

No?

The way some of you lot are carrying on he's a blend of Gary Stevens, Cafu, Kanchelskis, Ronaldo and Messi.

He's a total donkey whose one single skill is that he's able to cross a ball.

Dearie me.
That's a silly conclusion to draw from some perfectly reasonable opinions, my man.

I am developing the Goodison chant/song; it currently sits at ...(still to the tune of Copacabana)

We call him Cuco, Cuco Martina
He's our Curacaon prince, our right wing schemer
He's our Cuco, Cuco Martiiiiiina
Passion's unrationed, style's always in fashion
When our Cuco.... he has the ball

He's on the baaaaaall

Cuco Martiiiina

{fade}

Cuco Martiiiina

(NB I'm having a flying visit into Liverpool next month and will try to kick this ditty off at Goodison...in the interim please practice the beat to this song (please see below)

That's a silly conclusion to draw from some perfectly reasonable opinions, my man.

:) you have to admire my dedication to quoting though...

Thought he was poor the other night as well, kept continuously either hiding behind the opposition player or getting in lookmans way...really was annoying...we may as well have had 10 men or some bloke from the stands in the team who can cross a ball...

I am developing the Goodison chant/song; it currently sits at ...(still to the tune of Copacabana)

He's on the baaaaaall

Cuco Martiiiina

{fade}

Cuco Martiiiina

(NB I'm having a flying visit into Liverpool next month and will try to kick this ditty off at Goodison...in the interim please practice the beat to this song (please see below)

Mate it's already been sung in the places that count.

He's on the baaaaaall

Cuco Martiiiina

{fade}

Cuco Martiiiina

Cucocabana...could be our FA Cup final song....

"All together now" lol

The level of, Mitch Ward, Tony Thomas, Marc Hottiger, Earl Barrett....

No?

Matt Jackson and Tony Hibbert perhaps?

No?

The way some of you lot are carrying on he's a blend of Gary Stevens, Cafu, Kanchelskis, Ronaldo and Messi.

He's a total donkey whose one single skill is that he's able to cross a ball when not pressured.

Dearie me.
READ my post ,then tell me i am wrong K ..HEAD

Mate it's already been sung in the places that count.

Cucocabana...could be our FA Cup final song....

"All together now" lol

I am not one of those 'told you so' types, and readily accommodate polarised opinion.

Thus,at a personal level, it has been especially rewarding to me, to see so many of my valued GOT colleagues having to alter some predisposed myopic stance toward Cuco. I recall similar opinion transference last season, when so many pooh-poohed Idrissa Geuye's transfer.

GOT is a forum populated with men and women of humility enough to know when to put their hand up and confess: "My bad...I was wrong"

Long may meritocracy prevail...

I am not one of those 'told you so' types, and readily accommodate polarised opinion.

Thus,at a personal level, it has been especially rewarding to me, to see so many of my valued GOT colleagues having to alter some predisposed myopic stance toward Cuco. I recall similar opinion transference last season, when so many pooh-poohed Idrissa Geuye's transfer.

GOT is a forum populated with men and women of humility enough to know when to put their hand up and confess: "My bad...I was wrong"

Long may meritocracy prevail...

You spelt Gueye incorrectly.

How very dare you...

As for Cuco he's somewhere between Mitch Ward and Tony Thomas for now....could drop below Hottiger level if he starts in a 4 vs city,

You spelt Gueye incorrectly.

How very dare you...

As for Cuco he's somewhere between Mitch Ward and Tony Thomas for now....could drop below Hottiger level if he starts in a 4 vs city,
Zat, you know I value your footballing opinion, and am thus loath to engage in the minutiae of keyboard error with you.
Let's embrace modus vivendi on the subject.

Suffice to say, Cuco is less of a polarising figure than he initially was...

Zat, you know I value your footballing opinion, and am thus loath to engage in the minutiae of keyboard error with you.
Let's embrace modus vivendi on the subject.

Suffice to say, Cuco is less of a polarising figure than he initially was...

It just shows how people are easily led.

Don't get the hate on this guy, hasn't played properly for 2 years so always going to be rusty.

I personally thing his crossing ability seems to be a lot better than Coleman's, he's not the best crosser of the ball but can score goals- good goals

Martina just looks a little ropy defending, will get better think he will be good for us

Would like to see Kenny involved though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back