Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of, Mitch Ward, Tony Thomas, Marc Hottiger, Earl Barrett....

No?

Matt Jackson and Tony Hibbert perhaps?

No?

The way some of you lot are carrying on he's a blend of Gary Stevens, Cafu, Kanchelskis, Ronaldo and Messi.

He's a total donkey whose one single skill is that he's able to cross a ball when not pressured.

Dearie me.

Multi quoting 10,000 comments doesn't change the fact you're wrong.

Plus making silly comments about a player that's played about three competitive games for the club.

No?

No?

The way some of you lot are carrying on he's a blend of Gary Stevens, Cafu, Kanchelskis, Ronaldo and Messi.

He's a total donkey whose one single skill is that he's able to cross a ball when not pressured.

Dearie me.
Or maybe we don't knee jerk and feel the need for a whipping boy. Reading through those comments they all seem pretty rational to me fella, no-one going overboard with the love or hate

No?

No?

Dearie me.
Go back to your FM laar

I just checked the tapes Joey and have confirmed that Idrissa lost that ball.
I suggest an apology from you might be in order
hang on who past the ball to him going to find footage ok! CO Co was miles up the pitch skullduggery about here!lol
Who pass the ball to idressa to make him fall over ? why is Co Co sauntering back from high up the pitch doing his moon dance clueless positioning - I am sure he gave a poor pass to cock that move up!

Last edited:

No?

No?

Dearie me.
Whoa, said he was decent for one game. I think he's an average player, was not amused when he signed, but when he's done OK for one game I think it's fair to mention he's done so.

I havent made a mistake, we got 100m, minus 10m for Rooney, 75m upfront, 15m add ons, widely reported, I dont need to prove anything to you Joey.

But anyway, this is the Cuco thread, a player 4 games in who hasnt yet let us down, not bad for a player written off by many.

Im gonna pop you on ignore now Joey, you are very boring, goodbye.
Billy liar give us the information on the add ons??????????
by the way who passed the ball to guye to make him fall over CU CU!

I havent made a mistake, we got 100m, minus 10m for Rooney, 75m upfront, 15m add ons, widely reported, I dont need to prove anything to you Joey.

But anyway, this is the Cuco thread, a player 4 games in who hasnt yet let us down, not bad for a player written off by many.

Im gonna pop you on ignore now Joey, you are very boring, goodbye.
I have been called a lair by you on other subjects you stated you put me on ignore ages ago so you are the lair - still you can't answer the question of how we get 15 million add ons off the Rooney deal oh and 75 + 15 million = 90 not 100 million!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back