Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of, Mitch Ward, Tony Thomas, Marc Hottiger, Earl Barrett....

No?

Matt Jackson and Tony Hibbert perhaps?

No?

The way some of you lot are carrying on he's a blend of Gary Stevens, Cafu, Kanchelskis, Ronaldo and Messi.

He's a total donkey whose one single skill is that he's able to cross a ball when not pressured.

Dearie me.

So, you're suggesting he's a one trick pony?
And you would know.

Nobody said he was in that class of player, simply that he's not as poor as the likes of you suggest. If I'm taking on board the opinion of either one of the Worlds best ever defenders, or a spotty kid who thinks footballs played and run on a PC I think I know which I'd take most notice of thanks

The level of, Mitch Ward, Tony Thomas, Marc Hottiger, Earl Barrett....

No?

Matt Jackson and Tony Hibbert perhaps?

No?

The way some of you lot are carrying on he's a blend of Gary Stevens, Cafu, Kanchelskis, Ronaldo and Messi.

He's a total donkey whose one single skill is that he's able to cross a ball when not pressured.

Dearie me.

Yea play a U16 player then you will be happy and think he is a young Cafu.

And you would know.

Nobody said he was in that class of player, simply that he's not as poor as the likes of you suggest. If I'm taking on board the opinion of either one of the Worlds best ever defenders, or a spotty kid who thinks footballs played and run on a PC I think I know which I'd take most notice of thanks

He has no idea what he's saying.

IMG_9151.webp
He has no idea what he's saying.

And you would know.

Bit weird not to back your own opinion but hey ho.

I haven't absolutely slated a player that's played three competitive games.

I know what I am and am not saying.

So you've never heard of Cuco before he joined.

Please check him out on twente or Southampton forums (who think he's atrocious) or Wikipedia and of course whoscored.com

He's not played 3 competitive games lol

Why even back a player you know nothing about.

Don't answer that....go back to copying others posts about Aston Villa

It was not an apology for a third grade right back, and a smarty pants posterlol
Notice @orly is in there with his size tens on the serious side he did work out where our 25 million in add ons where spent on Roonynand his wages maybe;)
Joey mate, your apology was accepted first time round; there's no need to make another one.

PS Are you watching the Spurs v Chelsea game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back