Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The level of, Mitch Ward, Tony Thomas, Marc Hottiger, Earl Barrett....

No?

Matt Jackson and Tony Hibbert perhaps?

No?

The way some of you lot are carrying on he's a blend of Gary Stevens, Cafu, Kanchelskis, Ronaldo and Messi.

He's a total donkey whose one single skill is that he's able to cross a ball when not pressured.

Dearie me.

Good ol' Zat.......telling it like it is :dance:

He did that v Stoke in injury time when Pickford had to make a great save watch it on their pen area who gave the sloppy pass away - Cu Cu in a simple triangle of passing that's his danger he just goes forwards v better sides he will not be able to do that - expect Holgate to play on Monday!

Sorry Joey, but this proves some people are gunning for Martina because he's a freebie stop-gap and an easy scape goat. I bet you won't be half as harsh on Gueye now that you've found out it was him who gave the sloppy pass away in a simply triangle of passing?

Sorry Joey, but this proves some people are gunning for Martina because he's a freebie stop-gap and an easy scape goat. I bet you won't be half as harsh on Gueye now that you've found out it was him who gave the sloppy pass away in a simply triangle of passing?

This, One of any examples of people hating on a player for any reason because thats what the majority do rather than looking and thinking for themsleves. Pathetic and embarressing.

watch it again who is plodding his way back CU CU from his attacking role attacking wise this guy is very good as for defending at full back - the jury's out - Holgate is not as good going forwards , but is better defending , and thats what we will need when playing the better sides -its not rocket science!

hang on who past the ball to him going to find footage ok! CO Co was miles up the pitch skullduggery about here!lol
Who pass the ball to idressa to make him fall over ? why is Co Co sauntering back from high up the pitch doing his moon dance clueless positioning - I am sure he gave a poor pass to cock that move up!

Is this serious? If so then you should genuinely reconsider if football is the sport for you.

Is this serious? If so then you should genuinely reconsider if football is the sport for you.
Watch his positioning of CuCu it's injury time we are 1-0 up he is at time back peddling back to his right back position look at the video again why was he so far up the pitch ?
Then so slow to get back?
I know my football v good teams he will be found out as a rightback that's why he was Southamptons 3 rd choice right back , and played 14 times in two seasons for them!
He looks more of a midfielder to me hard to judge, but maybe easy to see the outcome!

This, One of any examples of people hating on a player for any reason because thats what the majority do rather than looking and thinking for themsleves. Pathetic and embarressing.

Are you confident that cuco will be a solid player at right back vs city if we go with a back 4?

For me, Pep will throw the bus at him...and he's no Keanu Reeves.

Are you confident that cuco will be a solid player at right back vs city if we go with a back 4?

Eye-Roll-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-4.gif

Watch his positioning of CuCu it's injury time we are 1-0 up he is at time back peddling back to his right back position look at the video again why was he so far up the pitch ?
Then so slow to get back?
I know my football v good teams he will be found out as a rightback that's why he was Southamptons 3 rd choice right back , and played 14 times in two seasons for them!
He looks more of a midfielder to me hard to judge, but maybe easy to see the outcome!

That's nothing to do with a pass making Gueye lose possession though, is it?

That's nothing to do with a pass making Gueye lose possession though, is it?
There is no video in that build up on the edge of the box just shows you idressa falling over to a bad pass, also CuCu watch him running back hardly inspiring for a defender is it he was running backwards back peddling on that video - pehaps when Coleman is fit - he can play in front of a good rightback like Shamus instead of KM?.......

Holgate would be the safety first option but offers nothing going forward. There will be some rotation and that's one of the obvious ones to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back