Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he needs the Cleverley treatment.

Grossly unfair on the lad because he doesn't deserve it and it's not his fault he's not good enough. But nothing will happen and a replacement won't be bought until the crowd make it clear they won't accept a league 2 player in our first 11.

I don't think it'd make the slightest bit of difference mate.

He must wake up and pinch himself every morning, at the fact he's getting paid 200k a month > 2.4 mil a year, to be one of the worst full backs ever to grace the Premier League.

If we dare to sign Walcott and not a left back to replace this clown, we really are in trouble.

Almost half way through the transfer window now and we still pick him every week.

What does he have to do to be dropped?

Why can our manager and all his cohorts not see what we all can (and every opposition manager): that this useless footballer is a huge, obvious, consistently inept liability? So many goals coming from him being targeted, week in week out.

If we do not replace him, we will be back in the relegation dogfight very soon.

Put Williams there for god's sake. Anyone but this appalling footballer who should only have come to Merseyside to play for Tranmere... reserves.

I don't think it'd make the slightest bit of difference mate.

He must wake up and pinch himself every morning, at the fact he's getting paid 200k a month > 2.4 mil a year, to be one of the worst full backs ever to grace the Premier League.

Time to ring up Zoolander i found another one in MArtina

Baines was getting caught out big time down the left and leaving spaces for others to run into, but that was mostly because he was other end,but martina i just dont know if he knows what the hell hes doing,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back