Cycling thread

Huatacam, tourmalet, Soulor + Aubisque done this week so far. Might go Luz Ardiden tomorrow

Drove up col du Tentes the other day, won't be doing that this time. Or Cirque du Tromousse
Love that area of the mountains. Col du Tentes is great BTW. Cirque du Gavarnie is beautiful. But to be fair you've done quite a bit already!

It's more that I cannot be gone half the day with kids and wife waiting back at campsite for daddy
At the Gavarnie before you turn off for the Tentes there's a walk, which apparently has incredible views. Could the family walk it and you ride it?

It's listed as fairly easy.

At the Gavarnie before you turn off for the Tentes there's a walk, which apparently has incredible views. Could the family walk it and you ride it?

I did the walk after going to Tentes. Nice and easy and stunning views.

We walked over the Spanish border after driving up to Col du Tentes. It's not the climbing that's putting me off, I mean not one cyclist has passed me all week, but just the time away.
If I get going at 7am, I'm back by 10-11

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back