Danijel Pranjic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he comes, he isn't that good as a LB- so he had problems with Bayern, he is a hard working LW who can also help in LB but he is much better in offense.He scored 15+ goals in his last season in Dutch football before coming to Bayern and was great going forward, but Bayern put him to be LB and he lost confidence and didn't play good.
So I think he isn't here to replace Baines, but more to replace Drenthe as a winger.

LCAB dismissing rumours of Baines leaving yesterday.

Source: Lcab twitter.

John Merro on twitter did the same, rumours was going about that Baines was in Manchester yesterday/last night to hold talks at Uniteds training ground when infact Bainesy was in Manchester for the Stone Roses gig.

As for selling Baines, i really dont think Moyesy wants to and it would take something really ridiculous for us to sell him!

Apparently we dont have to sell are pricey assets (Baines, Felli) but we are willing to sell the likes of Cahill and Big Vic aswell as Yobo to build up some more funds to be able to strengthen ourselves. Ive heard weve got a bit of money already before trading but obviously not alot, and Moyesy thinks by just selling the likes of the 3 mentioned, he can squad build sufficently with what money he would have at his disposal from just them sales.

But as for Pranjic, i'd of thought with him being a free and atleast not having to fork out a fee for him, we'd be still interested in him this summer after we wanted him in January. Good, neat and tidy player that can play a number of positions (LW, CM, LB) and would be a good addition to our squad.

Think about it, if we sold Yobo for the reported £1.5 mil being branded about and got Sivok, Pranjic & Boenisch all on free transfers each recieving 500k signing on fee. That would be 3 players for the price of one.

If United bid near 20m for Baines then I reckon we'd take it and do some Champ Manager stuff that would get the nerds dead excited on here but probably turn out like Cottee, McDonald, Rehn and others from 88.

He's had a change of mind.
Reckons baines to utd for £18 mil

John Merro on twitter did the same, rumours was going about that Baines was in Manchester yesterday/last night to hold talks at Uniteds training ground when infact Bainesy was in Manchester for the Stone Roses gig.[/B]

As for selling Baines, i really dont think Moyesy wants to and it would take something really ridiculous for us to sell him!

Apparently we dont have to sell are pricey assets (Baines, Felli) but we are willing to sell the likes of Cahill and Big Vic aswell as Yobo to build up some more funds to be able to strengthen ourselves. Ive heard weve got a bit of money already before trading but obviously not alot, and Moyesy thinks by just selling the likes of the 3 mentioned, he can squad build sufficently with what money he would have at his disposal from just them sales.

But as for Pranjic, i'd of thought with him being a free and atleast not having to fork out a fee for him, we'd be still interested in him this summer after we wanted him in January. Good, neat and tidy player that can play a number of positions (LW, CM, LB) and would be a good addition to our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.