Danijel Pranjic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would be a good signing. He is not a left back, more of a wide midfielder. Not sure where this would leave the Pienaar deal. I suppose if Baines was to leave we could move Pienaar to the right and play Pranjic on the left. We could switch them at different points during the game to allow them to cut in as well.

Would agree.
Maybe a reason as to why Gibson was so cheap.
That sort of deal may be a tax saver.
My opinion btw not gospel or itk

Well John Merro on twitter claims the deal is likely at £18m and that Man Utd wont pay over £20m for Baines. He also states that Man Utd have given us a few players over the years on the cheap so it's kind of our turn to return the favour.

He reckons with that money we'll be in for Pienaar, Donovan, Dempsey and only a young LB on loan for a season and mix it with whoever that is, Neville and Distin throughout the season to give Garbutt time to make the break through, which he believes he will.

If we brought in pienaar tho...pranjic would be no more than a squad player. And if he's not happy with that at bayern I can't see him being happy with that role at everton!

Yeah but he'd get more chances with us though. He's a good player and for the last few years when he as been played, Pranjic as played CM so he might get opportunities there?.

Yeah but he'd get more chances with us though. He's a good player and for the last few years when he as been played, Pranjic as played CM so he might get opportunities there?.

If we did get Pienaar and Pranjic id guess that they would swap depending on the game i.e. Early cup games. Also, i dont think Donovan will be here with us till October at the earliest, so either Pienaar or Pranjic can do the shift down RM with Naismith behind Jelavic or Dempsey...

All this talk is all good, but how good are baines and pienaar partnership, that won't be replaced if baines was to go.

Who the [Poor language removed] is John Merro and how do we know that he's actually reliable and not just making sh*t up?

Well John Merro on twitter claims the deal is likely at £18m and that Man Utd wont pay over £20m for Baines. He also states that Man Utd have given us a few players over the years on the cheap so it's kind of our turn to return the favour.

He reckons with that money we'll be in for Pienaar, Donovan, Dempsey and only a young LB on loan for a season and mix it with whoever that is, Neville and Distin throughout the season to give Garbutt time to make the break through, which he believes he will.

Oh dear, were getting Fabio/Rafael arent we? ARENT WE!?

is he a history changing kopite by any chance...........................what f*cking players???????? they got the only one that counts. got to be a wind-up

Pranjic can play LB, LW, CM, CAM and CDM. Would be a great signing, and I actually think we will get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.