Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Gibson. I like Rodwell more but given we made what 11 million in swapping the two there's less in it then you'd think. At least Gibson is likely to give you more time on the pitch then the treatment room.

He's good positionally and composed with the ball. Him playing alongside Osman or Fellaini should give us a good base to work from.

So this Darron Gibson, he's sound isn't he?

Neville is nowhere near as some of you are making out but drop it. This Gibson's thread you dolts.

Chicoazul lecturing people for going off topic is like Sam Allardyce giving a conference about encouraging ethical business practice.

Excellent display today. Not just the 'simple and effective' label he gets, either: he ran all game, moved the ball about with real intelligence and made some vital tackles. Kind of up there with the smartest buys Moyes has ever made.

Excellent display today. Not just the 'simple and effective' label he gets, either: he ran all game, moved the ball about with real intelligence and made some vital tackles. Kind of up there with the smartest buys Moyes has ever made.
Yeah his form's dipped a bit after his stellar 2012 (injuries aside) but even when not at his best he doesn't make any mistakes and as you say its not just the simple and effective stuff. I'd like to see him really push on the next few years and become everything he can be. He's good enough to be getting more goals and assists than he is at present.

Agreed. Kaiser-like imperious performance from Gibbo. How much would he be worth if you could guarantee his fitness? Daft money I think.

Born leader. When adversity struck and we went down to 10 men, Gibbo stepped up and took on the workload of 3 players. Very impressed with his determination in the last half hour especially.

Darron Gibson ‏@D_gibson4
****in get in there!

He gets it does Gibbo. Singing Grand Old Team after the United game, he GETS IT!

He was quality today, i was watching him closely and he was working so hard in the midfield, putting his body on the line and everything. love him.

He's class. Still refusing to play for the Irish team which I'm finding quite funny. He certainly has fire in him

Darren Gibson was a snip at £1m. Just an all-round 'good' footballer and we are lucky to have him.

Stick Barkley in with him I say and let's watch Everton grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back