Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevilel at 25 was a pretty useful player. Nevile right now is a different kettle of fish.

Alex Ferguson has never once pciked the current verison of Neville.

This x10000.

Shall we put Andy Gray up front against United, then, Animal Farm?

No but that simpleton David Moyes has, what a moron he is.

You can argue that a person has made a single wrong decision without arguing that they don't know anything at all.

Aristotle was a genius in most ways but he thought flies had 4 legs. They don't. Likewise Moyes is quite a competant manager but he thinks Neville is a better choice in midfield than Barkley. He isn't.

This x10000.

Shall we put Andy Gray up front against United, then, Animal Farm?

LOL.

This is even more stupid than your previous statement.

Andy Gray has retired and no longer plays football. Neville is still being paid 2.5million pound a year for his footballing services, and he is still being selected to play by David Moyes. You know, that ginger moron who clearly knows nothing about football?

LOL.

Andy Gray has retired and no longer plays football. Neville is still being paid 2.5million pound a year for his footballing services, and he is still being selected to play by David Moyes. You know, that ginger moron who clearly knows nothing about football?
Who, you?

Didn't know you were ginger.

You can argue that a person has made a single wrong decision without arguing that they don't know anything at all.

Aristotle was a genius in most ways but he thought flies had 4 legs. They don't. Likewise Moyes is quite a competant manager but he thinks Neville is a better choice in midfield than Barkley. He isn't.

Oh please.

I respect your posts mate, but if you really think Barkley is ready to replace Neville in midfield then you are bordering on insane.

What makes you think Barkley is remotely ready for the Premier League? All I've seen him do is give the ball away in seriously dangerous positions.

I'm going to watch Eastenders now, but will probably be back in a bit.

does the dirty stuff very well as the germans would say hes efficent! every teams needs a player like gibbo and hes quality and has a shot on him should get 5 or 6 goals a season not bad for a defensive midfielder

Oh please.

I respect your posts mate, but if you really think Barkley is ready to replace Neville in midfield then you are bordering on insane.

What makes you think Barkley is remotely ready for the Premier League? All I've seen him do is give the ball away in seriously dangerous positions.

I'm going to watch Eastenders now, but will probably be back in a bit.

Neville loses the ball a lot too, the difference with barkley is he looks dangerous. In the QPR game (which is I think his only start at home) Barkley was the best player on the pitch, in my view. Whereas Neville has looked awful of late.

It's all opinions mate but while I rated neville highly two or three years ago, I think it's past time Moyes drops him. And I thnk barkleys defensive liabilities are exagerated. He was dropped to the reserves for giving away a penalty in the same game that Phil Jagielka who had an overall much worse game also did and remained in the team.

LOL.

your the moron animal farm

Neville loses the ball a lot too, the difference with barkley is he looks dangerous. In the QPR game (which is I think his only start at home) Barkley was the best player on the pitch, in my view. Whereas Neville has looked awful of late.

It's all opinions mate but while I rated neville highly two or three years ago, I think it's past time Moyes drops him. And I thnk barkleys defensive liabilities are exagerated. He was dropped to the reserves for giving away a penalty in the same game that Phil Jagielka who had an overall much worse game also did and remained in the team.

I hope Barkley becomes boss, I really do. He does look dangerous in attack, and in time I hope he eradicates this question mark over his defensive capabilities.

But I don't think he is anywhere near ready yet. I've seen him a bit in pre-season, he doesn't look ready yet, and he was really poor against Tranmere.

I hope Barkley becomes boss, I really do. He does look dangerous in attack, and in time I hope he eradicates this question mark over his defensive capabilities.

But I don't think he is anywhere near ready yet. I've seen him a bit in pre-season, he doesn't look ready yet, and he was really poor against Tranmere.

Yeah he hasn't impressed me much in pre season either. I just didn't think he'd deserved to be dropped last august given how poor the rest of our midfield were playing at that time.

And when we went onto lose six games out of seven and he still stuck with that mdifield rather than bringing Ross back, I lost a lot of faith in Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back