Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is in my opinion better player than Arteta was for us his last 2 season in our club. Another Moyes absolute bargain buy. I can't wait to see him after a proper pre-season on Monday! (y)

OK I will discuss your stupid statement.

I think your statement is stupid, and I think Neville gets selected on his all-round footballing ability, which does include leadership qualities, but also includes an ability to proficiently protect his defence.

Must be some strong marker pens in your house mate.

Yeah, because the reason Moyes selects Neville has nothing to with his footballing ability.

The only reason Neville gets selected is because he gives the manager a blowjob.

Neville is one of the most limited players we have. He used to be decent up until a year or two ago but not any more. He has good leadership qualities but that's about it.

Neville is one of the most limited players we have. He used to be decent up until a year or two ago but not any more. He has good leadership qualities but that's about it.

I agree that his skills are limited.

I don't agree that his skills are limited to just his leadership qualities. I maintain that he has a good defensive brain and an ability to protect his defence proficiently, especially alongside Gibson.

I have good leadership qualities, but Alex Ferguson or David Moyes have never once approached me with a view to starting in their first 11.

OK I will discuss your stupid statement.

I think your statement is stupid,
and I think Neville gets selected on his all-round footballing ability, which does include leadership qualities, but also includes an ability to proficiently protect his defence.
You sound a bit stupid there.

Neville in midfield is a big no, he can't keep up with the game. I agree he has the footballing brain, and most of the time he knows exactly what to do, but his body simply can't keep up with the game to execute it.

At right back he's still a decent player, but I'd rather Hibbert plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back