David Cameron predicts we'll beat Swansea 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brennan

Player Valuation: £90m
*votes Tory*

Lawrenson meanwhile:

Everton have only lost once in the league, at Manchester City in October. Their consistency is one of their best attributes, but I still fancy Swansea to sneak this one.
Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Tit.

Has Lawrenson ever put us down for a win?

'Well, Everton have won every game 10-0 so far this season but I still expect Swindon to nick this FA Cup tie at Goodison. 1-2'

Has Lawrenson ever put us down for a win?

'Well, Everton have won every game 10-0 so far this season but I still expect Swindon to nick this FA Cup tie at Goodison. 1-2'

Indeed . The mans a red .A talentless red at that . I really do hate him . He has the perfect punch face.

What is he basing that prediction on FFS - I watched Swansea the other night, they were absolutely terrible, and their entire right side of the team are missing for the game against us.

Idiot.

What is he basing that prediction on FFS - I watched Swansea the other night, they were absolutely terrible, and their entire right side of the team are missing for the game against us.

Idiot.

New to Mark Lawrenson mate?

The table shows different predictions to that of the predictions in the game preview, lawros prediction is 2-0 on the table and 2-1 in the text. Cameron's is 3-0 and then 1-3 and the troops say 1-3 and then 3-0. Haven't got a clue what's going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.