David Cameron predicts we'll beat Swansea 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Vorm is out due to injury too! We should hammer these

Did you see the Norwich game? They could barely pass the ball five yards. Proper gash.

Naturally, we'll get turned over 3-0 now, but how a person can objectively back Swansea is mad. We're one of those away fixtures that thousands will put on the acca this week.

Standard from Lawro. Cameron's advisors did his predictions, he's more of a polo man.

I see Cameron also refused to offer a prediction for Manchester United v West Ham, presumably on political grounds.

The table shows different predictions to that of the predictions in the game preview, lawros prediction is 2-0 on the table and 2-1 in the text. Cameron's is 3-0 and then 1-3 and the troops say 1-3 and then 3-0. Haven't got a clue what's going on there.

So, in summary, no one knows who will win? And if they do, they might be wrong, but maybe not. But then again maybe right, or not.

Sorted.

Lawro is a plank though. And the Army are ace.

cameron_david_football.jpg

First and only time he's seen a football.

What is he basing that prediction on FFS - I watched Swansea the other night, they were absolutely terrible, and their entire right side of the team are missing for the game against us.

Idiot.

He spent hours doing a tactical breakdown, watching game film, scouring OPTA and talking to the coaches.

Then he remembered he's an RS and picked Swansea.

The table shows different predictions to that of the predictions in the game preview, lawros prediction is 2-0 on the table and 2-1 in the text. Cameron's is 3-0 and then 1-3 and the troops say 1-3 and then 3-0. Haven't got a clue what's going on there.

Can someone just tell me if we're going to win???

We've never lost to Swansea. I hope Cameron is right about the score (3-1 to us) it'll bring back memories of a game down the old Vetch Field in the early '80's which turned into a major post-match session on the sea front.

Status
Not open for further replies.