David Cameron predicts we'll beat Swansea 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got 0-0 written all over it I'm afraid. They basically play the same way Martinez wants us to play but don't have as many good players as us to win enough games. Even with Vorm and Dyer out, they've still got Michu and some good players in Ben Davies at left back, Ashley Williams at centre half, and de Guzman in midfield

Cameron is an absolute tool, just like our effeminate Prime Minister here in New Zealand (John Key). Both are lap dogs to the Manchurian candidate in Washington DC. None of them have a clue about ANYTHING manly...so I would totally ignore their sports predictions (unless it's netball)

Lawro is a nob

Anyway, the whole Laudrup thing is a bit over-inflated if you ask me. I saw a stat the other day that he has only won 1 in 4 league games as Swansea manager which is hardly walk-on-water stuff. If we approach this game correctly we should win comfortably

Lawro generally very complimentary to EFC I suspect a blue has told him to stop tipping us or he will jinx the run !!!!!
Cameron is a Beaut !!!! (w""ker) where I come from (nuff said no politics)

cameron_david_football.jpg

First and only time he's seen a football.

Thats coming in from the side thrown with speed and is gonna bonce of his fat tory conk .

To be fair Lawro is usually quite fair on the predictions.

It's that googley eyed blert Garth Crooks you want to look out for with his teams of the week before all the fixtures of the weekend have been played.

Has Lawrenson ever put us down for a win?

'Well, Everton have won every game 10-0 so far this season but I still expect Swindon to nick this FA Cup tie at Goodison. 1-2'

Including the Swansea game, he has predicted 7 wins, 4 draws and 6 defeats for us.

I think my favourite line in his preview was in reference to the Fulham game "the mindset of the Toffees players might be different - one or two of them might have been expecting to win"

One or two of them? I think everyone was expecting to win, especially since we have won over 20 league games in a row against them at home.

Lawro used to "fancy' us so much that I used to wonder why he just didn't ask us out. I wonder what's changed? Maybe he did ask us out after all and we said no, and then laughed in his face. Anyone got any memories of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.