Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grim relying on others mate but we are a bit crap most of the time so what else can we do lol
We've surely got to step up to the plate next time against Palace mate, perform with the attitude we had yesterday, add your "loverboy" ;) lol James into the equation nice and refreshed and we must be looking at three points eh?.......then again;)lol

We've surely got to step up to the plate next time against Palace mate, perform with the attitude we had yesterday, add your "loverboy" ;) lol James into the equation nice and refreshed and we must be looking at three points eh?.......then again;)lol

Each game now is simply becoming a "must win". We need to ensure that whenever the game against Villa takes place, thats the one that keeps us ahead of the rs, and in touch with Chelsea and West Ham ( who we still have away)

We badly need James back and firing at the top of his game to give us some creativity

As a fan you'd be made up to go 3-0 up after 30 minutes.

I didn't see today's game but I'm assuming it was a typical Moyes sit back performance after that lead. It's asking for trouble inviting pressure.

With him and Martinez I never felt confident even with a comfortable margin against stronger sides.

Whichever team had the ball just walzed through the oppositions midfield...back and forth like a basketball game.

Then we had posters saying how great Arsenal and West Hams midfielders were compared to ours.

It was really bizarre.

Speaking in his autobiography #2Sides, Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand said regarding Moyes’ time in charge “Sometimes our main tactic was the long, high, diagonal cross. It was embarrassing. In one home game against Fulham we had 81 crosses! I was thinking, why are we doing this?”

Bobbins.

Speaking in his autobiography #2Sides, Manchester United legend Rio Ferdinand said regarding Moyes’ time in charge “Sometimes our main tactic was the long, high, diagonal cross. It was embarrassing. In one home game against Fulham we had 81 crosses! I was thinking, why are we doing this?”

Bobbins.

Wasn't it Ferdinand that led the players to down tools? And now he's a mentor/agent. Wonder what he advises on drug testing and calendars.

Bobbins.

Heaven forbid the useless, past-it drug cheat actually does his best and try to grind out a win....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back