Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone will buy them eventually

London factor innit?

What is there to be gained though? They don't own their stadium, building a new one isn't realistic for the foreseeable, their fans have a terrible reputation which puts off sponsors, if they go down the attendances will plummet.

Poison business. Any oligarch who wants a new toy is better off buying the barcodes.

What is there to be gained though? They don't own their stadium, building a new one isn't realistic for the foreseeable, their fans have a terrible reputation which puts off sponsors, if they go down the attendances will plummet.

Poison business. Any oligarch who wants a new toy is better off buying the barcodes.
Christ, buying West Ham or Newcastle..
Hardly an enticing prospect is it.

Sam Alladyce has had his fat fingers in a few gash premier league pies now I think of it.. Lucky we jibbed him off early doors.

Oh yeah

That ground is a white elephant

I’m glad they didn’t tear it down, but surely it was worth the government keeping it running for athletics meets and concerts just to ensure the Olympic legacy survived?

Why did it NEED to be a football stadium?!
I’m sure you’ve been there to watch us mate, as have I.
It’s just not a football ground.
I know that sounds odd about a stadium, but it’s just not.

There's a lot of Moyes Everton about this Moyes West Ham.

Doesn't seem like he's the one in charge of transfers though. The team seem s lot better organised than against Newcastle but lacking creativity where it matters.

Oh yeah

That ground is a white elephant

I’m glad they didn’t tear it down, but surely it was worth the government keeping it running for athletics meets and concerts just to ensure the Olympic legacy survived?

Why did it NEED to be a football stadium?!

It didn't need to be used for any football, GBS rushed in and bet the barn it transform the club overnight and supporters would automatically love it. The Greater London Authority probably felt like a lad being hit on by a fit girl in a club.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if none of the three of them even attended an event there before moving the club in, just to give it a proper look over and see what the experience felt like.

They're not football people, they're business people and horrible business people at that. No interest in customer satisfaction, just as long as the bottom line is good.

Look at them west ham players talking hiding there mouth out you can tell by the eyes they are smiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back