Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than having Rice, I don't think there is anything good about West Ham but yet again I don't think they will go down but that's only because there always seems to be 3 teams who are worse.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the deal with Haller? I recall he was a bit of a hot commodity before the move to West Ham. Is it just that he's crap-ish? Or did something specific happen to him? Barely made it onto the pitch today.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the deal with Haller? I recall he was a bit of a hot commodity before the move to West Ham. Is it just that he's crap-ish? Or did something specific happen to him? Barely made it onto the pitch today.

He just seems to be one of those strikers who doesn't seem to be good enough in the P/L but could be one of those players who moves back to Europe for half the fee and start banging em in again?
A quick look at his stats shows he only got 7 goals in 33 appearances last season.

Going back to tonight's game, it was the second time in a few months that Arsenal have nicked a undeserved home win against West Ham.

Looks like a big wooden dummy to me - so immobile. He also seems very moody, the sort who would drag the place down. They should shift him ASAP.

Other than having Rice, I don't think there is anything good about West Ham but yet again I don't think they will go down but that's only because there always seems to be 3 teams who are worse.
Bowen looks a cracking player, and Soucek.

Funny how Moyes signed their two best players (with the exception of Rice) but the Dildos are trying to shaft him again. West Ham kind of reminds you he can be a canny manager when given the opportunity.

Personally, I do not see the fuss around him at all. He could be a decent player, but the talk about being fantastic and an England regular sits uneasy.
Agreed. West Ham seem to be contractually required to have at least on international player... I have seen nothing but a tidy player, sideways passing. Like you said decent, but no place for an england team that is required to break down teams sitting behind the ball

Is rice any good?
He's ok but the way he lost Lacazette for the 1st goal was not good and he is no way a £60-70m CM.
If Chelsea are stupid enough to pay that,I'd use the money to get Marc Roca and still have £35m for a striker better than what they have.

I don't think West Ham were awful against Arsenal and they should have enough to stay up without struggling. Mind you it might be easier sayin that as a neutral about a team without a point than if I were an actual fan.

Declan Rice is a good player.
Is rice any good?
Personally, I do not see the fuss around him at all. He could be a decent player, but the talk about being fantastic and an England regular sits uneasy.
He's ok but the way he lost Lacazette for the 1st goal was not good and he is no way a £60-70m CM.
If Chelsea are stupid enough to pay that,I'd use the money to get Marc Roca and still have £35m for a striker better than what they have.

Tom Davies schooled him.

Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back