Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

See the Moyes like anxiety at the end?..... Quick lads get back..... Never mind the fact that they will commit 8 players forward if we have 10 back and walk through us.... Get back!

I was half expecting Johnny Heitinga to come on for a forward and slot into midfield.

Horrible days.... Yeah we got 7th etc but playing top sides was just miserable

West Ham are looking decent. Fact is he was our best manager since Kendall mk1 and Joe Royle, hoping Carlos moves up to that slot too... operated on a tight budget and at times we played some great football at times too with Coleman, Baines, arteta, Saha, yakubu, Mirallas, pienarr. a lot of water under the bridge I hope he does well.

West Ham are looking decent. Fact is he was our best manager since Kendall mk1 and Joe Royle, hoping Carlos moves up to that slot too... operated on a tight budget and at times we played some great football at times too with Coleman, Baines, arteta, Saha, yakubu, Mirallas, pienarr. a lot of water under the bridge I hope he does well.

Tbh under Joe we were absolutely pants in the league and avoided relegation by fine margins, give him his due he did win our last silverware which is something we've not really come near to repeating since bar perhaps losing to Chelsea after going ahead early on.

Wish Moyes all the best, definitely not harbouring any grudges over the United episode, just remember the better times and the rescue job he did when he first came. 2005 finishing above the reds and top four - I'd give anything for that now.

Moyes still showing that he just can't beat top 6 sides.

Talk about a selective memory, no credit for absolutely murdering now top of the league Leicester and Wolves. ok only drawing with City and at Spurs - lost 2-1 at Liverpool but without their best player Antonio and still gave it a go - that was some run of tough games though.

What would you give with that level of signing compared to the absolute garbage we've seen since.

Moyes can never win, beat Chelsea twice last season, a top four club - home and away, murder Leicester currently top of the league and then pile on the goals against Wolves, but then onlydraw with City and stage a miraculous comeback at Spurs in a 3-3 and we do we get on here.....

"Moyes still showing that he just can't beat top 6 sides"

Doesn't matter what you do from now on we'll just pretend it never happened

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back