Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had gone and won this it would mean the following:

We wouldn't have been in that relegation fight last season which was horrible for all involved

We would be in Europe next season

We would have got the 28 year curse off our back

We would have had some cracking European away days which the fans deserve after the turd we've been served lately

I would have a reason for today's hangover instead of being a boring drunk who decided to carry on drinking when he got in from a quick pint in the pub after work and I wouldn't be sat here having a word with myself

Now I don't expect you care to much about my midweek drinking habits or current hungover self-hate but the other points are spot on and so well made that even you must agree that winning that last night would have been better than not winning it.

You sound like a divorced fella who hasn't had his leg over in years sat in a pub and a fella walks in with a 6/10 and you turn to your mate and say "I wouldn't even touch it with yours" about all this.
Get it out of your system mate. That's it.

FFS, this feller going bananas over anyone doubting the validity of that piss pot West Ham won last night.

loel.gif

People talking as though winning this European cup means nothing.

I can assure you if this was everton last night, this place would be saying everton are amongst the greatest sides in Europe again. And as for winning a trophy, it has been a while since everton have even contested for one. All of us would be going mental. Celebrate it for a day. Give over. Laughable.

Qualifying for it means you either finished 6th or 7th if the Cup winners have already for Europe through their league place. Which means your side have had a good season in the league. Rather the above than the seemingly fighting relegation.

How far have everton actually falling in the pecking order? Another thread perhaps.

But well done moyes.

If we won it I'd be pleased for maybe a day.

I'd rather have 3 points in the PL.

People calling that the highlight of Moyes' career are kidding themselves and getting carried away with ther coverage.

Moyes getting 4th and 5th in the PL and to a cup final with us completely overshadow that 'trophy' win.

You really are a whinger aren't you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back