Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got them playing very tight, like the old Everton.

But I mean from a realist point of view, they've played a very below par us, West Brom, Crystal Palace and Burnley in the last 4 games. Before that a below par Chelsea, declining Southampton and Brighton who they drew with.

They've had a very cushy run. But, you can only beat who's in front of you. Liverpool home and Villa Away next in the league, so we'll see how the Moysiah does then.

We’ve played every team in the league.

not sure why he’d leave West Ham for Everton tbh

Bigger club in fairness
More money
Working under a world class manager

Lets not get too ahead of yourselves - having a great run but in the summer your captain was crying on twitter over your owners flogging a youth player to WBA.

Wont happen like as doubt we'll be throwing daft money around on PL players anymore.

and yet....
Are you saying ‘and yet’ because you’re three points above us whilst we have three games in hand or because you managed to beat us whilst Allan and James were injured who are arguably our best two players?
Neither are particularly compelling but I like your optimism for your team. Hope it doesn’t all end up like that one time you had Payet and then fell apart

Are you saying ‘and yet’ because you’re three points above us whilst we have three games in hand or because you managed to beat us whilst Allan and James were injured who are arguably our best two players?
Neither are particularly compelling but I like your optimism for your team. Hope it doesn’t all end up like that one time you had Payet and then fell apart

We all know from experience from all of Moyes good work he did have seasons where we were bottom half / go on bad runs.

I cant see the Dildo Twins having the same patience and love as Kenwright had considering they binned him off once already.

I wouldn't say that copter. At least hes beating Liverpool on a few occasions and a boat load of draws with is under him. Since he left we haven't won one and many defeats. We owe it to ourselves to start showing up for derbies. Would love for him to do us a favour mind. Doesn't owe it.

This is very true. We didn't have a great record under him in the Derby but it wasn't dreadful either. Some good wins and some comfortable draws.

1-0 in the Carsley Derby.
3-0 with Andy Johnson and Cahill.
2-0 against Uncle Woy.
1-0 that wonderful Gosling game in the FA Cup.

We should definitely have won that game were the utter snide that is Suarez got Roswell sent off early on.

We all know from experience from all of Moyes good work he did have seasons where we were bottom half / go on bad runs.

I cant see the Dildo Twins having the same patience and love as Kenwright had considering they binned him off once already.
To be honest I can’t see anyone in the entire world loving Moyes quite the way Bill did, not even his own mum

I hope not either. Think we beat you that season as well didn’t we. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back