Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's doing very well there

Basically rescued his career
This.
While he was with us I was never his biggest fan, his attitude after his departure left a bit to be desired too.
He was on a hiding to nothing and I called it for what it was eg. Busby / McGuiness Mk II.
He sunk further, hit bottom, but now has his mojo back at West Ham, he suits them like he suited Us and he's there for as long as he wants or until The Dildo Bros. get ideas above their station and decide they want a foreign flavour of the month.
Anyway, I'm over him and unless he's playing us I don't mind if he does well...well by W Ham standards anyway.

I made the remarks purely based on the fact that one club emerges from the pack every season that performs better than expected.
Wet Spam are that team in my humble opinion.
You are probably right, but West Ham have been at this level since coming back from lockdown. Think we dropped a clanger not getting him back.

You are probably right, but West Ham have been at this level since coming back from lockdown. Think we dropped a clanger not getting him back.
Time will tell.
Let's be honest he knew full well he'd fail at Utd. A blind man could see that. But a nice pay packet nullified that.
Maybe his last chance of showing what he's really made of.

ImpossibleCelebratedAlligatorgar-max-1mb.gif

That could be a turning point for them. They were unlucky in some regards, but hard to think that drama with the pen won't affect them to some degree. Moyes got a bit of a leathering in the media after that.

That could be a turning point for them. They were unlucky in some regards, but hard to think that drama with the pen won't affect them to some degree. Moyes got a bit of a leathering in the media after that.
If so, I think it will galvanize them. They played very well, despite missing Antonio.

The last minute sub for the Penno, was a Hero or Zero move.
But this goes back years, Moyes is a walking example of Napoleons requirements for a General.

"Ability is of little value without opportunity, I had rather my generals be lucky than able." - (attributed to Napoleon)
Moyes isn't - never was.

The last minute sub for the Penno, was a Hero or Zero move.
But this goes back years, Moyes is a walking example of Napoleons requirements for a General.

"Ability is of little value without opportunity, I had rather my generals be lucky than able." - (attributed to Napoleon)
Moyes isn't - never was.
Ahem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back