Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did it in the summer as well though, going into the season with just Antonio. They got away with it for a while because Bowen's had a scoring run but that wasn't going to sustain them in terms of top 4.

We know he's a good manager to a point, he just ultimately has a losers mentality.
They were never getting top four! They are wildly over performing as it is - last 16 Europe, league cup quarters, still in FA Cup, etc.

Worrying about lowering the tone at the eel and pie shop. lol

Nothing new there, at the cup final in 09 it had on my ticket that I could be ejected for wearing club gear. Turns out it wouldn't have mattered too much as nearly everyone sat around me were Everton fans. (I was in the middle tier at the Chelsea end)

They did it in the summer as well though, going into the season with just Antonio. They got away with it for a while because Bowen's had a scoring run but that wasn't going to sustain them in terms of top 4.

We know he's a good manager to a point, he just ultimately has a losers mentality.
Losers mentality?
Where do you get you this? West Ham are over performing. When he managed us he over performed.
When he took over at utd, the major stain on his reputation, they were on the decline, he was let down by the new ceo.
They let him go too soon and would be in a better place now if he had been give three seasons there.

Should have beat the RS yesterday. Despite having a fraction of the resources he set them up in a way that should have seen them get at least a point. He’s certainly proved a lot of people wrong.

I have to agree with everything.

The Antonio situation just annoyed me, and probably did more harm, because it was so irrelevant, and it’ll only make more people fume.

They didn’t need Zouma, he’s an idiot, and doesn’t deserve to play regardlsss, but you know, no one wins from this scenario, whether you’re on the side of Zouma, Side of West Ham of genuinely a decent person.

It’s a mess, an embarassing mess at that.

On top of Zouma being a horrific person I thought Antonios comments were those of a total scumbag.

If West ham win tonight anyone know when the next round for them is?
Just wondering if it might be around the time we play them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back