Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

David Moyes - Taking a knife to a gunfight at West Ham, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

We don't need moyes and his European adventures. That's so everton of 10 years ago and Wham of now.

We got Frank. Let's nail down this 17th and see if he turns out to be a manager.
Up For The Cup - Lampard 'Confident' Of Toffees Victory Ahead Of Papa John's Trophy Final.

Can't kin believe Moist has gone away to Lyon and won 3-0 in a European semi final and is now almost favourite the win the whole competition. And we turned him down for. Benitez. What a turn of events. As long as he follows this up with a win against Burnley on Sunday I'll let him off.

His record against the Sky luvvies was awful. However, he might have got this crowd of clowns to defend, and we would be away from the bottom.

Still so disappointed with the Cup final in 2009. Yes we had some injuries....ffs it is like a broken record with this Club.

The players that cross the white line are grossly overpaid for absolutely rubbish performances. Fed up with flipping sick notes. Grow some cojones!
His record against the Sky luvvies was awful.
be interested to see stats on this. Yes we were terrible away from home but I bet our goodison record was better than Walter smith and anyone that came after.

His record against the Sky luvvies was awful.
be interested to see stats on this. Yes we were terrible away from home but I bet our goodison record was better than Walter smith and anyone that came after.

Don't think we ever beat any of the big 4 away from home did we? When they called Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool the big 4. We seemed to be City's bogey team though, remember Cahill used to have fun with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back