Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Deal Of The Decade.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why. Why is he ever mentioned. He's not very good and we have no reason to believe Moyes thinks he is. [Poor language removed] Stephen Hunt.

Ye, [Poor language removed] him up his ugly dirty horrible greasy haired ridiculous mouthy whinging shitty dress sensed arse

Because we had a 5m bid turned down deadline day so Moyes obviously thinks he can do a job, personally don't rate him myself

lies

Saha is boss

Aj was [Poor language removed]

Boss deal, but still 2 transfer windows of the decade to go, still plenty of time for moyes to pull another rabbit out

Cal, no way on this planet will Fernandes be coming back. You have to put it all behind you, time to smell the fumes of the real world.(y)

Cal, no way on this planet will Fernandes be coming back. You have to put it all behind you, time to smell the fumes of the real world.(y)

I don't think he will be back but you can never write Fernandes and Everton off. I think we all know that. Everyone said he wouldn't last time and 6 months later he was back at Everton.

Anyway, he's too good for us now. He's playing regularly for a top Spanish team with players like David Villa and Silva.:(

You heard Manny's new interview with Balague though?

"Everton will always be in my blood, i love the club, theres something about Everton"

Manuel later went onto say "I've been at a few great clubs, Benfica, Valencia, Portsmouth, but theres something about Everton, i'm just an Evertonian".

There is always hope mate.

"Everton will always be in my blood, i love the club, theres something about Everton"

Manuel later went onto say "I've been at a few great clubs, Benfica, Valencia, Portsmouth, but theres something about Everton, i'm just an Evertonian".

he really said that? he is a top, top man

Cal, you're killing me with this stuff, did he really say this?
Dear God, that's me, nerves jangling all through January.
Cal, please don't tease, I'm too bloody old for all the excitement.:(

Cal, you're killing me with this stuff, did he really say this?
Dear God, that's me, nerves jangling all through January.
Cal, please don't tease, I'm too bloody old for all the excitement.:(

I think he actually said.

"Everton who the [Poor language removed] are Everton?"

I think he actually said.

"Everton who the [Poor language removed] are Everton?"

I probably would if i was playing with players with David Villa, Joaquin, Silva, Mata and Fernando Morientes.

I wouldn't exactly be delighted to be playing with yard dogs like Neville, Hibbert and Fellaini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back