2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very dim view of the job John Blain has done in EFCSA. People only interested in "access" didn't do enough.

I've criticised him directly on it.

I've got many views. On this threads topic. I don't want Dele Alli signed. I want him gone from Everton Football Club
There’s many shareholders with many views. And I’m sure many have been critical. You aren’t alone in being unhappy with how things have/are being done. The self important persona you put across won’t help change views.

I hope we sign him if it’s what Dyche wants for the team.

what kind of voodoo contract / deal has a clause where it states that if the players contract expires and he signs a new deal with the same club then they have to pay a lump sum to the former club

and what kind of deranged owner would agree to such terms
IMG_7824.webp

There’s many shareholders with many views. And I’m sure many have been critical. You aren’t alone in being unhappy with how things have/are being done. The self important persona you put across won’t help change views.

I hope we sign him if it’s what Dyche wants for the team.

I can have any views I want and the fact is you're just unhappy I won't toe the line you want me to

Dele Alli was a disaster of a signing. Signed by Bill Kenwright for personal popularity generation reasons and not footballing reasons. Why was no other club in for him but Everton?

He is an emblem of that era and he's finished at the top level

I can't wait for him to be gone from Everton and that we can continue making legitimate signings for footballing reasons

Without that ex Chairman signing players for his personal reasons

I can have any views I want and the fact is you're just unhappy I won't toe the line you want me to

Dele Alli was a disaster of a signing. Signed by Bill Kenwright for personal popularity generation reasons and not footballing reasons. Why was no other club in for him but Everton?

He is an emblem of that era and he's finished at the top level

I can't wait for him to be gone from Everton and that we cam continue making legitimate signings for footballing reasons

Without that ex Chairman signing players for his personal reasons
I don’t care what line you toe. Just find it funny that you have this air of self importance that buying a share is going to mean you have a say at the club and are going to bring about all this change as if no other shareholders aren’t angry about things. (And that the person who owns 94% of the shares will actually care).

Was signed by BK yes, but if Dyche and Thelwell now feel that he can offer something to the team and that they can get that from him, theirs are the only views that matter. And if that is the case, it makes no difference why he was originally signed or who by.

I don’t care what line you toe. Just find it funny that you have this air of self importance that buying a share is going to mean you have a say at the club and are going to bring about all this change as if no other shareholders aren’t angry about things.

Was signed by BK yes, but if Dyche and Thelwell now feel that he can offer something to the team and that they can get that from him, theirs are the only views that matter.

The fact that there is not a large number of clubs in for him now should be telling you something.

He's done.

I'm quite prepared to tell it as it is. Even if some people don't like that.

Just pay the man

I don't want paying. @BNJ1878 needs to make a donation to CancerResearch

As it has been widely reported that £10 million would be due to Spurs if we signed an out of EFC contract Dele Alli

Paddy Boyland in the Athletic was quoted by Lyndon Lloyd of ToffeeWeb right there on it 👇

View attachment 263982

You should donate the £200 to CancerResearch @BNJ1878

I don't think it's ever been confirmed that payment would be due for a new contract, but it wouldn't be surprising, especially to avoid a situation where Everton could intentionally skirt the payoff threshold and then sign a new contract. It was agreed by both parties what he would be worth if he continued to play for Everton. If the roles were reversed, no one here would be sympathetic to changing the terms. If we sent a player to Spurs on a deal like that and they essentially failed to trigger the bonuses but then wanted to re-sign the player, we'd be happy to demand the payment. We can argue all day long that he's not worth that anymore, but if he isn't, then don't try to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back