2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shares, lad. Shares.

Once again, the argument is t about the suitability of him as a player to earn a contract at Everton.

I see you still haven't provided any proof of the contract between Spurs and Everton that clearly states we would definitely owe money for signing who is now a free agent.

You're up there with @davek for dressing up your opinions as fact.

You maybe right, but it's pure guesswork.

It was widely reported. Plus stands to reason.

I'll be furious if Everton sign Dele Alli

Furious 😡

I'll be as furious as @davek if Dele Alli isn't binned off. Stop wasting our money

It was widely reported. Plus stands to reason.

I'll be furious if Everton sign Dele Alli

Furious 😡

I'll be as furious as @davek if Dele Alli isn't binned off. Stop wasting our money
See? You're wrong again. Stop muddling facts.

The terms of the deal that were widely reported assumed they'd be met in the period of his initial contract. That's why they (the media) were all banging on about £40m for the first few days.

It later emerged it was staged per appearances, rightly so. (Though still an idiotic deal)

If you can find a report from a respected/credible journalist from any date in the past that says Everton owe Spurs money if he signs as a free agent I'll donate, hmmmmm £200 pounds to a charity of your choice.

If you can't, just admit it's pure speculation based on 'what you've heard' on the internet.

See? You're wrong again. Stop muddling facts.

The terms of the deal that were widely reported assumed they'd be met in the period of his initial contract. That's why they (the media) were all banging on about £40m for the first few days.

It later emerged it was staged per appearances, rightly so. (Though still an idiotic deal)

If you can find a report from a respected/credible journalist from any date in the past that says Everton owe Spurs money if he signs as a free agent I'll donate, hmmmmm £200 pounds to a charity of your choice.

If you can't, just admit it's pure speculation based on 'what you've heard' on the internet.

Paddy Boyland in the Athletic was quoted by Lyndon Lloyd of ToffeeWeb right there on it 👇

1000004971.jpg

You should donate the £200 to CancerResearch @BNJ1878

what kind of voodoo contract / deal has a clause where it states that if the players contract expires and he signs a new deal with the same club then they have to pay a lump sum to the former club

and what kind of deranged owner would agree to such terms

Standard terms. The lawyers for Spurs aren't stupid and wouldn't allow a situation where they let Everton let his contract elapse to then sign him for free. Obvious loophole they would want closed

Bill Kenwright was using the Dele Alli transfer for kudos only a few months later in the "Moshiri letter to the FAB"

That is who and why he was signed

Players being signed not for the team or the club. But to give the ex Chairman positive PR.

It's a joke

Better than the non job you've ever done with your share

As for Dele Alli. He's finished as a Premier League footballer. He needs moving on. You don't throw good money after bad
I do enjoy how you think owning a share is going to make any iota of difference. Because none of the current shareholders care as much as you and haven’t been trying already?

what kind of voodoo contract / deal has a clause where it states that if the players contract expires and he signs a new deal with the same club then they have to pay a lump sum to the former club

and what kind of deranged owner would agree to such terms
It’s a standard clause loads of deals have it it only seems weird in this case because we’ve let his contract run down and now people are talking about signing him again which obviously isn’t normal.

I do enjoy how you think owning a share is going to make any iota of difference. Because none of the current shareholders care as much as you and haven’t been trying already?

I have a very dim view of the job John Blain has done in EFCSA. People only interested in "access" didn't do enough.

I've criticised him directly on it.

I've got many views. On this threads topic. I don't want Dele Alli signed. I want him gone from Everton Football Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back