2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, where is your crystal clear evidence that we owe money if we sign a free agent?

Don't change the topic.

I'm not arguing the suitability of the signing. I'm saying you don't know.

We know that Spurs aren't stupid enough not to ensure that this situation where his contract expires with EFC doesn't impact their agreement with Everton

They had Everton over royally over Dele Alli and Bill Kenwright is to blame.

Dele Alli as people said needs to go back to MK Dons. That is his level now

We know that Spurs aren't stupid enough not to ensure that this situation where his contract expires with EFC doesn't impact their agreement with Everton

So.... You don't know.

Sound.

I'll bet the Friedkins are absolutely petrified of you holding them to account when you hold a mighty share.

If he lowered his wages to MK Dons level, we'd re-sign him.

Welcome
d202349d-370c-4069-afc2-440d2d9434ce_text.gif

So.... You don't know.

Sound.

I'll bet the Friedkins are absolutely petrified of you holding them to account when you hold a mighty share.

Better than the non job you've ever done with your share

As for Dele Alli. He's finished as a Premier League footballer. He needs moving on. You don't throw good money after bad

Better than the non job you've ever done with your share

As for Dele Alli. He's finished as a Premier League footballer. He needs moving on. You don't throw good money after bad
Shares, lad. Shares.

Once again, the argument is t about the suitability of him as a player to earn a contract at Everton.

I see you still haven't provided any proof of the contract between Spurs and Everton that clearly states we would definitely owe money for signing who is now a free agent.

You're up there with @davek for dressing up your opinions as fact.

You maybe right, but it's pure guesswork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back