2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to the transfer agreement with Everton he's not.

If he signs a new contract with Everton he's considered to have signed a contract extension so the terms and conditions of the transfer agreement apply. In full. So £10 million is due at appearance number 20
Pure conjecture... You've not seen his contract details like the rest of us haven't.

That's not saying it's not something we had agreed to put in there, but if they've put a clause in like that, surely they would have put one in to say if he plays for Everton at any time in the future, then the number of games continues to the payment clause? To protect against him signing for 'An other' club on a short term deal for us to then 'buy' him for a mutually beneficial small fee, thus not a so called 'contract extension'.

If he signs a new contract with Everton he's considered to have signed a contract extension so the terms and conditions of the transfer agreement apply. In full. So £10 million is due at appearance number 20
His contract ended on 30th June. There is no contract to extend. You are chatting wham.

He is training at FF as a free agent.

Unlike you I've cited a source. So jog on 😆

View attachment 264002
I used speech marks to reference your “source” which says, as I said, “lump sum”. Nowhere does it say £10m and you are making it up,

So it’s now gone from a lump sum if he signs to £10m after 20 apps. You have zero idea.

Damo you've had a mare here.

I'm not the one paying out £200 to CancerResearch 👇 ... so if that's a "mare" you need to look at a dictionary mate

1000004971.webp

I agree with Damo.

I think.

All apart from the 10m bit, there is defo a fee of some kind if you signs a new contract with us, 10m does seem fair considering the contract we know about.

Makes sense.

I hate to throw fuel in the fire here, but a real life example of what you are all talking about was Dembele at Barca.

Out of contract on the 30th June 2022 and didn't re-sign until mid July, so was technically a free agent for a few weeks. His contract signing is classed as a contract extension, as would Dele's be.

Sorry to have ruined all your fun; I'm off to tell my little niece that the tooth fairy doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back