2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you should learn to read your sources. Lump sum does not mean £10m. It may be that amount but that has not been reported literally anywhere.

👇💯 you just don't want to hear the truth
I hate to throw fuel in the fire here, but a real life example of what you are all talking about was Dembele at Barca.

Out of contract on the 30th June 2022 and didn't re-sign until mid July, so was technically a free agent for a few weeks. His contract signing is classed as a contract extension, as would Dele's be.

Sorry to have ruined all your fun; I'm off to tell my little niece that the tooth fairy doesn't exist.

If he signs a new contract. It's a contract extension
Can’t extend, cancel or novate a contract that has already expired? All parties met all obligations under a contract. Contract reached its end date. Can’t confer obligations on a party outside of the period of the contract, no matter how hard BK may have tried to make it even worse.

Can’t extend, cancel or novate a contract that has already expired? All parties met all obligations under a contract. Contract reached its end date. Can’t confer obligations on a party outside of the period of the contract, no matter how hard BK may have tried to make it even worse.

There are two separate contracts

Dele Alli contract expired with EFC and if he signs a new one it's a contract extension

The other contract is a transfer agreement between Spurs and Everton. That hasn't expired. Dele Alli contract expiry on 30 June does not impact this transfer agreement whatsoever. It remains in force and Dele Alli is not a "party" to it. The only two parties are Spurs and Everton

👇💯 you just don't want to hear the truth
I’m not denying a fee. But a lump sum of £10m when he signs a new deal with us is different to us paying £10m if he plays 20 matches.

And as you have never seen the contract, you don’t know
a) if a lump sum will actually need paid (as it has only been reported by one person)
B) what amount that lump sum is
C) whether if he signs a new contract, the terms of the previous arrangement continue, or if the lump sum paid for him signing negates that.

But when you have your one share, I’m sure you can request to see the contract and sort it all out yourself.

I’m not denying a fee. But a lump sum of £10m when he signs a new deal with us is different to us paying £10m if he plays 20 matches.

And as you have never seen the contract, you don’t know
a) if a lump sum will actually need paid (as it has only been reported by one person
B) what that lump sum is
C) whether if he signs a new contract, the terms of the previous arrangement continue, or if the lump sum paid for him signing negates that.

But when you have your one share, I’m sure you can request to see the contract and sort it all out yourself.

You can keep denying it all you want

It remains the truth

If he signs a new contract. It's a contract extension
The concept of an extension.... Is like a penis.

Your existing penis would be extended (made longer).

However, if you begin without a penis. You get a penis . Not an extension to your non existent penis.

So. To be extended. You need to have a penis in the first place.

In dele's case. His Everton penis has been terminated. His new Everton penis can no longer be extended.

Got it? John Thomas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back