2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get how his contract is done, finished, kaput.

How on earth is Spurs entitled to anything after it has expired?
kenwright.jpg

This whopper brokered the deal.

Let’s be honest, Dyche has seen more of him than anyone else has over the last 12 months. He knows where he’s up to mentally and physically. It’ll be on him if we sign him and it’s a failure, likewise on the small chance he comes good then Dyche will deserve all the praise.

Would I take the punt if it was me? Not from what I’ve seen. I’m not Dyche though

That's a little concerning. Levy isn't the type to give stuff up without a reason 🤔

First refusal on Branthwaite in return for waiving the Dele clauses?

I think it's more likely the two clubs are just taking a stance that the boy needs some stability and just throwing all the legal complexities out the window. Compassion.

That's a little concerning. Levy isn't the type to give stuff up without a reason 🤔

Don’t care so long as it’s not for a low fee.
Tbh I’m not even sure there’s such a thing now days. When he’s on his way, his agent will be putting him on the table of the clubs with the highest contract and best chance of doing well, regardless whether levy gets tipped off he’s on his way.

First refusal is fine, but they'd still have to meet our valuation

First refusal doesn't mean on the cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back