2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its whether he can get fit and stay fit, thats the first thing we and he needs to address.

Wouldnt be shocked to see him break down in pre-season and all this being for nothing.
Absolutely but I’ve not seen him training , the manager whose reputation precedes him seems interested. Kenwright isn’t here any more , I’m happy to see how it plays out .

Oh boy. Covering your bases already eh?
I dont think its unreasonable to have some doubts regarding a player who hasnt been on a football pitch for around 18months and has some pretty well documented, issues.

I have no idea of his physical or mental state, I assume KT and Dyche do, so I have to bow to their judgement.

Its a major risk, but as long as we cover ourselves from any major expense, then, why the hell not?

This has a 5% chance of success.

I struggle to believe he was really injured all this time, it’s been convenient for both parties. Everton giving Dele time to recover from his issues with the sleeping tablets and getting right mentally whilst it suiting Everton financially. The light training is being thrown in to help negotiations with spurs - he will be fit and ready to go as soon as the terms are agreed.

Low salary per week, which he will grab with appearance bonuses should suit us all. Many of us thought DCL was finished this time last year and he played 30+ - this is where Dyche shows his experience.

"EXCLUSIVE Everton reach agreement with Tottenham over future payments for Dele Alli - even though the forgotten England star is now a free agent"

This means it is not free. It's a revised payment schedule
That’s a headline. The article clarifies it. We reached agreement over future payments, by agreeing there aren’t any other than a sell on.

There were future payments. We have reached agreement about them. Which in this case, is agreeing they are not in place anymore.

I dont think its unreasonable to have some doubts regarding a player who hasnt been on a football pitch for around 18months and has some pretty well documented, issues.

I have no idea of his physical or mental state, I assume KT and Dyche do, so I have to bow to their judgement.

Its a major risk, but as long as we cover ourselves from any major expense, then, why the hell not?

At last some honesty and it's going to cost Everton millions of pounds. Regardless of what people are saying

If it goes wrong people at the club need to be sacked over it

I'm not joking 🤷‍♂️

I agree. But I wanna believe if only for a moment that Dele is no longer Heli. You betrayed us.

So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive
IMG_8750.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back