2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and Patto are training away from the squad on a different training regime.

No, I dont know why.
Pretty standard at any level for footballers coming back after a period out to be given a specific training regime that suits their needs, training separately from the main bunch , and after long periods of training on their own it’s not unusual to pair players up together . Would love to see both of them start a game together just to see GOT hit wharpfactor fume levels.

You started going on as highlighted below.

What does that have to do with the points I've raised about Dele Alli and this deal?

You're denying them for one.

I'll make my own views on Dele Alli and this deal thank you.
I am sure you will be happy as well for others to also form their own opinion.

I have not seen anything definitive about the new agreement between Everton and Spurs.
Until I do I will reserve judgement on if that deal is good or bad.

In the meantime the player is in Dublin with the squad under the eye of manager and coaches let's let them form their opinion of what happens next.

You made it into an emotional argument. With reference to my "missus" or whatever it is he has "stick in your craw"

I've told you my views. I've also told you that Spurs will be due fees. Which continues to be denied on here. If people wonder why it's being repeated, it's because they continue to be in denial.

It was reported by the BBC and still people deny it 🤷‍♂️
What are your views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back