2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
Sometimes I see things and just think ‘I was not the target audience for that’ and then I feel a lot older than I thought I was
I looked at it and thought “ the money he spent on that he could have send a few sick kids to disneyland. Had he done that i would have respected the hell out of him. As it is I just thought ‘pointless rich tw*t’

I would have thought if we he was going to sign or get a cameo he would have done so by now. Maybe he wasn’t entirely fit yet? Not sure what is next for him at this point but as others have pointed out he looks swole and seems to be taking it very seriously which is good.
Prob save ourselves £600k signing him at the end of the window instead of the beginning.

I looked at it and thought “ the money he spent on that he could have send a few sick kids to disneyland. Had he done that i would have respected the hell out of him. As it is I just thought ‘pointless rich tw*t’

Like these maybe?

Like these maybe?

How dare he!

I would have thought if we he was going to sign or get a cameo he would have done so by now. Maybe he wasn’t entirely fit yet? Not sure what is next for him at this point but as others have pointed out he looks swole and seems to be taking it very seriously which is good.
We've brought in 2 number 10's this window. The Dele opportunity has gone I'd think. Unless we're going unlimited again...

We've brought in 2 number 10's this window. The Dele opportunity has gone I'd think. Unless we're going unlimited again...

All depends on what the staff think and if it's a worthwhile deal.

We need goals. IF they all think he's a chance worth taking... it could end up being a huge benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.