2023/24 Dele

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if he'll play any part in the BCD friendly this week..
Not sure of your reasoning here - do you mean there's a chance he'll play because it's behind closed doors, or a chance he'll play because of the timing of the match?

He's not an Everton player, I'm not really clear on how he could play.

Not sure of your reasoning here - do you mean there's a chance he'll play because it's behind closed doors, or a chance he'll play because of the timing of the match?

1) both

2) he doesn't have to be on the books to play for us in pre season

Same way a trialist can do mate for the under 21s

Worth also noting that basically the entirety of the overarching plot of Naruto is overcoming adversity. Not surprising that it’s resonated with him
More specifically in Naruto's case - the titular character spends most of the series trying to conquer his inner demons (both figuratively and literally - he has an actual demon sealed inside of him that caused him no end of grief throughout his childhood) so I guess there's also that..

More specifically in Naruto's case - the titular character spends most of the series trying to conquer his inner demons (both figuratively and literally - he has an actual demon sealed inside of him that caused him no end of grief throughout his childhood) so I guess there's also that..
This is some much needed context for us non anime enjoyers, I can see why he would align his return to fitness and hopefully better mental health with that story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.