Confirmed Signing Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate we need a squad we had 2 GK and a bunch of kids on the bench at times last season. We cant afford to sign £30 million squad players and need to shift big earners like Benard off the books - if Gray takes his spot on half the wages its a positive.

Isn’t Brands supposed to find up and coming players we can bring in and build value? This ain’t it.

Isn’t Brands supposed to find up and coming players we can bring in and build value? This ain’t it.

Gray could possibly turn out to be an inspired signing. Only 25. Could be pointless but it reminds me of when we signed Arteta for buttons when people thought he had very little to offer at Prem level.

Well this season is going to be pure carnage from the off. Can we put an asterisk next to our name just for this season.

Explain Townsend mate

We have 1 RW in Iwobi - Townsend will essentially be someone to bring off the bench.

The issue is will we offload Iwobi and bring in a top class RW by the windows end?

If the answer is no I'll not be happy but Townsend at this stage is at least cover in that position and essentially replaces Walcott.

I'll be shocked if the club have plans to keep Iwobi long term unless they change his position.

Gray could possibly turn out to be an inspired signing. Only 25. Could be pointless but it reminds me of when we signed Arteta for buttons when people thought he had very little to offer at Prem level.

Headless chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back