2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadly we are now seeing why it went wrong at Leicester. Such a shame as he has so much potential. Sell.

Alright being selfish when you're playing quality and banging in goals. This lad hasn't scored this year and still acts like he's a superstar when we picked him up in the bargain bin because we were broke. If he doesn't change his attitude I'd happily see the back of him, there was a reason he was where he was and cost what he was when we picked him up.

I’m afraid he’s a Championship player, or a squad player like he was a Leicester. Not good enough to start, inconsistent, decision making awful, pace can only get you so far in the game then you’ve got to start using your football brain to see passes, through balls, when to take people on to cross, unfortunately he hasn’t got one. Absolute Homer Simpson brain.

Decision making so poor. We’ve traded James and Siggi both slow and unable to beat a man but with good vision and eye for a pass/end product goals and assists for Gordon and Gray who have pace but none of the quality in the final third. Not really surprising we are where we are.

If it’s Leeds that go down. I’d be making a bid for jack Harrison and offering gray as part of that. 10 x the player gray is, works hard, has scored goals, and can assist. Suspect there will be a few after him. But lampard played with him at NYC, could be a shout.

We’ve easily gotten £1.5m out of him and now he’s reverted to type. We all knew it would happen and he will be replaced

Status
Not open for further replies.