2021/22 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot on - the obsession with Benitez on here is embarassing.

We've had the same problems with bad players and horrendous injuries for years now yet some want to pretend it only started in August 2021.

You were literally saying one of the positives about him was that he got rid of the terrible medical team - yet injuries have just got worse.

And don’t f*cking call me embarrassing after the way you have gone on this year.

Lampard saying in his post-match that it is a slight hip concern and he is confident that it is only minor.

Thankfully, we have solid cover in his position, so hopefully he misses Leeds or is on the bench and then ready to go against Southampton away.
We have cover for him, yes, but we don’t have anyone who can use the ball or run with it as well as him.

We have cover for him, yes, but we don’t have anyone who can use the ball or run with it as well as him.
Im
Not sure he uses the ball that well at times. when running and the ball is
Played into him, he over hits it out of his feet not a great first touch at times.

Early on Gordon played some great flicks and round the corner passes. In Newcastles final 3rd
And Richarlison Amd gray messed up the next pass.

Spot on - the obsession with Benitez on here is embarassing.

We've had the same problems with bad players and horrendous injuries for years now yet some want to pretend it only started in August 2021.

Mate all you have done in every post since I have seen from you since he left, is mention him somehow. The only one who is obsessed about him is you. Your that obsessed with him when we lost last night you couldn't wait to point out it's not just benitez fault we are crap ( something every Everton fan in the world could have told you anyway )

You were literally saying one of the positives about him was that he got rid of the terrible medical team - yet injuries have just got worse.

And don’t f*cking call me embarrassing after the way you have gone on this year.

But they haven't though have they? Look at our bench yesterday compared to say the Chelsea game. The department still needs a radical overhaul though.

I've been proven right mate as you'll soon find out when this same group of players inevitably see off yet another manager.

But no doubt you'll still be blaming Benitez in 2025 when we're in League One.

You know you've been a disgrace in the transfer market when you've spent 400m on players, yet are only really gutted when a free transfer Leicester reject gets injured.

But they haven't though have they? Look at our bench yesterday compared to say the Chelsea game. The department still needs a radical overhaul though.

I've been proven right mate as you'll soon find out when this same group of players inevitably see off yet another manager.

But no doubt you'll still be blaming Benitez in 2025 when we're in League One.

We’ve had 3 injuries in 2 games. And DCL. So yes, it’s got worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.