2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t even think we,d reinvest the money it would proably end up where ever the kean and gordon doe went
Maybe we sell before July 1st, but from July 1st we have till June 30 2024 to balance the books. And I’m no expert maybe someone on here is, but isn’t the P&S that the league is looking into from 2/3 seasons ago. And as it’s a 3year cycle some of our worst spending years will be coming off soon

And the last 2 seasons we’ve made money on sales and the wage bill has dropped a lot , while we still need to bring in more money commercially. And be a lot clever in the market, there surely will come a time when we can spend again.

I also find it mad how teams like West Ham, villa, wolves. Who all have bigger debts on spending over the last 6/7 yrs. and nothing seems to ever get mentioned and it’s like they’re all free to carry on spending.

Look, folks, we've got someone here who thinks they're some kind of financial genius. Believe me, I've seen experts, real experts, and let me tell you, this person ain't one of 'em. They're talking about Everton's finances like they've got it all figured out. Sad! Maybe they should stick to something they actually understand, like playing make-believe. As for those other teams, folks, it's a rigged system, I tell ya. They're out there spending like there's no tomorrow, and nobody says a word. Unbelievable! But don't worry, we're gonna make Everton great again, mark my words. Winning!

As a LM? We have McNeil and Iwobi that can play there. Gray drops to the bench when we don't have to use him as a make-shift centre forward.

Rocking up on the opening day of the season with an attack of McNeil, Iwobi, Maupay sounds exciting.

Rocking up on the opening day of the season with an attack of McNeil, Iwobi, Maupay sounds exciting.

Well it sounds very similar to the last 12 months. I'm advocating selling Gray, if it means we can bring in the likes if Gyokeres, so that our attack will have been strengthened.

Well it sounds very similar to the last 12 months. I'm advocating selling Gray, if it means we can bring in the likes if Gyokeres, so that our attack will have been strengthened.

Grays played 27 times last season and a large chunk as a lone striker.

The main gripe about selling another one of our better attacking players (no one's after Iwobi who is in his last 12 months, or McNeil, or Maupay, or DCL) after Richarlison and Gordon is... we're already 1 injury away from disaster in every area of the pitch.

Grays played 27 times last season and a large chunk as a lone striker.

The main gripe about selling another one of our better attacking players (no one's after Iwobi who is in his last 12 months, or McNeil, or Maupay, or DCL) after Richarlison and Gordon is... we're already 1 injury away from disaster in every area of the pitch.

It's very early on in the window to say nobody is interested in Iwobi. I wouldn't be surprised if Gray has a lower valuation than Iwobi as well.

Nobody is supporting the idea of selling Gray for the sake of it. But if his sale was used to strengthen our attack, then I'd be up for it. If I had the choice between Gray or Gyokeres, I'd choose the latter.

It's very early on in the window to say nobody is interested in Iwobi. I wouldn't be surprised if Gray has a lower valuation than Iwobi as well.

Nobody is supporting the idea of selling Gray for the sake of it. But if his sale was used to strengthen our attack, then I'd be up for it. If I had the choice between Gray or Gyokeres, I'd choose the latter.

Gray has 2 year left on his contract. Wobes has 12 months. Wobes would be cheaper it's just that no one wants him.

We need a striker regardless. Just think getting rid of probably our only player with pace to bring in 1 striker leaves us massively short out wide especially when we're short on fullbacks too.

The only sellable assets I feel that will bring in decent money without hurting the squad are Branthwaite, Onana, Holgate or Godfrey.

Status
Not open for further replies.