Transfer Rumour Denzel Dumfries

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be a terrible signing. Think Klaassen not Cuco, and worse.
He is massively overated, holding his own in the Eredivisie bc he has a little bulk for his age but that won't count for anything in PL.
In the Oranje bc there's no one else and bc he's playing for PSV; Ajax or PSV the default go to for Dutch football.
He wouldn't get a look in if Sergio Dest hadn't chosen US national (and he no great shakes)
Players worth getting in from Eredivisie, he's not one of them.
You haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Sounds like a name they'd give to a guy from the indies on NXT
f26d4f1ab34abc800bc522bf052a2d0c.gif

WE'VE GOT AN ESCAPEE FROM THE WRESTLING DANGER THREAD

This would be a terrible signing. Think Klaassen not Cuco, and worse.
He is massively overated, holding his own in the Eredivisie bc he has a little bulk for his age but that won't count for anything in PL.
In the Oranje bc there's no one else and bc he's playing for PSV; Ajax or PSV the default go to for Dutch football.
He wouldn't get a look in if Sergio Dest hadn't chosen US national (and he no great shakes)
Players worth getting in from Eredivisie, he's not one of them.

Totally agree and have posted the same thing here and the transfer thread.
You haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Hes spot on. There was a dutch chap on the forum the other day who said the same as well.

Totally agree and have posted the same thing here and the transfer thread.

Hes spot on. There was a dutch chap on the forum the other day who said the same as well.
Yeah, its a must with Eredivisie or youth signings not to get guys that have already peaked, ie not to a standard Everton should be setting
Contrast him with someone like Harroui whose reading of the game will carry him a long way while his physicality (still a way off) catches up.

Who?

These kinds of dice rolls have to be done at the right price. Raiola as the agent is a big red flag in and of itself, and guarantees that it isn't happening at the right price.

Yeah, its a must with Eredivisie or youth signings not to get guys that have already peaked, ie not to a standard Everton should be setting
Contrast him with someone like Harroui whose reading of the game will carry him a long way while his physicality (still a way off) catches up.

Rensch will soon take over from Dumfries in the dutch squad.

Theres a massive lack of right backs at the moment...

I doubt he will come now if Nuno gets the job. Doesn’t seem the wing back type, from my limited viewing. On another note, if Nuno wants to play with wing backs.

I would sell Digne. Mad I know, just don’t t think he has that explosiveness you need for the wing back role. He looked no different to me last season when we payed 4 or 5. Again that ciukd have been down to ancelotti tactics.

I doubt he will come now if Nuno gets the job. Doesn’t seem the wing back type, from my limited viewing. On another note, if Nuno wants to play with wing backs.

I would sell Digne. Mad I know, just don’t t think he has that explosiveness you need for the wing back role. He looked no different to me last season when we payed 4 or 5. Again that ciukd have been down to ancelotti tactics.

We wont have a clue what players he wants...he was just a stooge at Wolves for Mendez.

This has all his past signings...

I hope this is a bad dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.