Would you like Costa?

• Yes!

Votes: 561 84.1%
  • Noooo!

Votes: 106 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why does this guy saying it wont happen mean its happening?

Because Esk was/is a well respected poster and Mod on here, and for reasons I will never reveal, (he is a mate in the real world), did get access to info early in the Moshiri days.

Unfortunately, he posted names and targets that actually never happened, with a degree of certainty. The fact that he called plenty of other, mainly non player related stuff, correctly, is lost on most in here, so hence, if he now says a deal is done, it isnt, in GOT land, and conversely, if he says its "off", its "on", in GOT world.

But I am biased, like I say, I know him.

Because Esk was/is a well respected poster and Mod on here, and for reasons I will never reveal, (he is a mate in the real world), did get access to info early in the Moshiri days.

Unfortunately, he posted names and targets that actually never happened, with a degree of certainty. The fact that he called plenty of other, mainly non player related stuff, correctly, is lost on most in here, so hence, if he now says a deal is done, it isnt, in GOT land, and conversely, if he says its "off", its "on", in GOT world.

I

I for one always respected his ITK information
Like all information on the fast moving transfer market ... stuff happens in a short time ... information that was solid becomes out of date
It's just the GOT way to shoot the messenger

Seeing as we haven't really got an out-and-out centre forward, I'd well have him. He would definitely improve us if he is anywhere near fit.

It's mostly in jest tbf. He was always very sound when he was on here.

But he really does need to pack in the ITK stuff. Surely he must see it's not working lol

I

I for one always respected his ITK information
Like all information on the fast moving transfer market ... stuff happens in a short time ... information that was solid becomes out of date
It's just the GOT way to shoot the messenger

There was also other factors last summer, that some know about, that didnt exactly help our cause in getting deals done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back