Votes: 561 84.1%
  • Noooo!

Votes: 106 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread ;)
latest

You know he's not coming tho....ok?.......ok ;)

I hate him as a person, but I can't deny that he will score and earn us points. Hopefully he doesn't cause upset in the dressing room by his antics.

Hmmm
As far as I can ascertain, this thread is the source of all the speculation, which in turn is actually influencing the betting, good work. There's gonna be a lot of disappointed people when we unveil Troy on Thursday.

I've said some horrid things about the man over the past few years and all of it was deserved.

That being said, he certainly would give us a potent solution to our serious lack of attacking presence on the pitch.

I can really see this happening. Madrid will want him to bmatch sharp when they take him, up until the weekend Chelsea may have had doubts about strengthening on of their rivals, whereas now they. Must be thinking he can only take points away from their rivals. And we need to give Sandro a few months to bed in

We're not signing Diego f'ing Costa you insane parsnips, stop it, stop it right now! You'll only get upset when it doesn't happen
No one will be surprised when we don't sign Diego but this place will go full on Raiders of the Lost Ark staring at the Ark of the covenant when (you heard me, when!) we sign Troy for £20m at 10.59 pm on Thursday. :hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back