Would you like Costa?

• Yes!

Votes: 561 84.1%
  • Noooo!

Votes: 106 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only real problem's with this are, he hasn't had a preseason. He'll just be getting fit and then go to Spain. Also will he care about doing well for us? If he wanted to join us for the season it would be fantastic though.

I bet he would pull his plums out (not literally) and would love to prove Conte wrong.

I bet he would pull his plums out (not literally) and would love to prove Conte wrong.
He's in Ibiza now and I bet he'd show up 20 pounds overweight and still half-drunk. In his signing photo he'd be sitting with Contract Dave with a lit cigarette and a half-full cocktail. One of those fruity drinks that looks like a Slurpee. But we'll never know because he's not coming.

He's in Ibiza now and I bet he'd show up 20 pounds overweight and still half-drunk. In his signing photo he'd be sitting with Contract Dave with a lit cigarette and a half-full cocktail. One of those fruity drinks that looks like a Slurpee. But we'll never know because he's not coming.

Sounds like Gazza and he was boss at Bolton away.

Reeling in to training an hour late.

"Beeb? Diego Costa don' wear no freegin' beeb!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back