Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Sorry to hear that @Zezti.

Is there anything in particular that may have sparked this or is it just the winter blues?

Have a chat with your doctor and try to work out if it’s more onset of depression and discuss ways to change your mood.

For me there’s a game tonight that I’m quite excited about.. does that not get you fired up or are you not even finding that interesting?

Hope you can get through this, wishing you all the best and keep us updated on your feelings, if you want. As always there are plenty of people here willing to listen and give support and advice.

Good luck ?

Is it with your masters degree?? Zezti or anything else in particular??
Nah, I passed that and had graduation in December. My parents are even getting a puppy next weekend and I feel absolutely nothing about it, and I love dogs. I don't even feel anything when eating meals I normally like. My appetite's completely gone.

Sorry to hear that @Zezti.

Is there anything in particular that may have sparked this or is it just the winter blues?

Have a chat with your doctor and try to work out if it’s more onset of depression and discuss ways to change your mood.

For me there’s a game tonight that I’m quite excited about.. does that not get you fired up or are you not even finding that interesting?

Hope you can get through this, wishing you all the best and keep us updated on your feelings, if you want. As always there are plenty of people here willing to listen and give support and advice.

Good luck ?
Thanks.
I'm more watching the game out of fear of losing and feeling worse.

I feel you mate…
Everton not good for anyones mental health.
Beat me to it, i was just going to say the same thing to @Zezti. Lol. Has it ever been any different lads. Here we go again big breath in and hold it for the next 45.
Turns out I was numb to that, too.

Had a really bad moment about an hour ago. Probably should make an appointment about this because its not right.

Turns out I was numb to that, too.

Had a really bad moment about an hour ago. Probably should make an appointment about this because its not right.

Go and see your GP mate, that numbness and not feeling anything is txt book symptoms of depression.

There`s a common misconception, that depression only ever makes you feel really low, it does, but it can also make you feel nothing at all - hollow, empty etc.

If you read up on the causes, one of the most common is a chemical imbalance in the brain, which causes these feelings of numbness / feeling low, life without hope etc.

The chemicals in your brain that regulate your mood, can go out of synch and create an imbalance.

hope everyone’s ok, i’m currently in the walton center i’ve had a spinal fusion done

and yer i’m uncomfortable i’m on pca pump

but i still have to try and find out how we was doing! the defeats probably depressed me a bit more everton really can change you like a drop of a hat it’s madness.

Wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

You`re young for a spinal fusion ????

hope everyone’s ok, i’m currently in the walton center i’ve had a spinal fusion done

but i still have to try and find out how we was doing! the defeats probably depressed me a bit more everton really can change you like a drop of a hat it’s madness.
Hope you get well soon @matty1878

@matty1878 Hope you're OK buddy, @bluejim95 and @Zezti also. ??

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back