Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard has got good pull to get in players, I just hope we get something from the Wolves and Brighton games to be able to see it in action in the Jan window.

If we still have 14 points from the next 3 games then he'll probably get the boot and that would be on balance fair - well say the next 4 games after the break, which will be half a season. We need at least 17/18 points by then, anything under will be very bleak.

People calling for his head now are way too premature. One of the reasons why financially we are in this mess is because we've blown near 100 million hiring and firing managers and staff. Funny how the ones that shout loudest for the manager to go are the same ones that also go berserk that we have no money to get in players...
Wolves game is massive in my opinion.

Could change the season or just send us plummeting to the bottom.

Moshiri is a victim of giving too much credence to fan opinion, the appointment of the current manager being a prime example.
Moshiri a victim of his own incompetence. The man took over an established Premier League club and instead of finding good men to run the thing well on his behalf he surrounded himself with moronic glad-handed yes men that have spent his entire tenure here exploiting and personally benefitting from his stupidity.

A club that finished 12th and 10th under one of the most successful managers of the modern era is hardly buoyant. We have been on a slide for a while. We need a proven manager not a nice guy that we hope will get better. We havent got enough room to play about with
That depends on your definition of buoyant.

We were stable and competitive and in no danger of slipping into the situation we've been in the last 2 seasons.

This is it for me, I don't care how he's done at Spurs since but while he was here he was crucial. You almost need a like for like replacement to not be in serious trouble.

Then they went and bought Maupay.
Even replacing him with Brereton-Diaz - which we could easily have done with the McNeil and Maupay cash - we'd have been a few points better off and within reach, if not at, midtable.

If you were looking at the fixtures that would be the one that you would target points from, so from that stand point yes it is huge. If we don't then we need to get something from City. Ha yeah right.
All about momentum, get the win against Wolves and try and scrape a somewhat positive result against City (not impossible but highly unlikely).

Then look to the transfer market. If it's still not working after getting players in then look at new managers who can make it work.

If he gets sacked, I won't lament it. He's not up to the job. The writing is on the wall - just as it was when he was appointed. Whether people choose to read it is the thing. We weren't beaten twice in four days by United or Liverpool. We were crushed twice by a Bournemouth squad managed by a caretaker. It's an untenable position. When you peel away the mitigating factors, the piercing truth is he got schooled twice by a fella who lowly Bournemouth might yet turn their noses up at. And yet we're supposed to be pleased to have Frank. Nah, not for me. Chalk up this appointment as another spectacular and eminently preventable Moshiri mishap.

As Tim Cahill said: "This season will be the telling of Frank". The tale right now is a sad one.

he won’t be sacked. and he shouldn’t be as of now,look at leicester looked awful

stuck with they’re guy.

we will stick with ours he will get money to spend the WC has come at the correct time
You are deluded. Leicester has talented players and Brenda is a good manager. Lampard is useless and there arent any great players at Everton.

Screenshot_20221113_150221.jpg

That side beat United at OT opening day of the season 2-1

Screenshot_20221113_150311.jpg

That line-up beat Chelsea 4-1

Screenshot_20221113_150247.jpg

Drew 3 all away to Liverpool

Screenshot_20221113_150343.jpg

Beat Arsenal 3-1 away in the Carabao cup

For the record,
Trossard 18 PL goals in past 3 seasons (average 6)
Lallana 2 PL goals in past 5 seasons (0.4)
Welbeck 20 PL goals in past 5 seasons (4)
Mac Allister 6 PL goals in past 2 seasons (3)
March 4 PL goals in past 5 seasons (0.8)
Gross 17 PL goals in past 5 seasons (3.4)

We bought their top scorer for each of the past 3 consecutive seasons for god sake, yet he isnt good enough for 'us'

Brighton have scored over double the PL goals we have this season (23 v 11)

How come they are able to do it?

Many on here laughed at Potter when he was touted, then they brought in a guy nobody had ever heard of and he takes them to City and goes toe to toe for 90mins.

A good manager can create a good team, Frank has shown zero capability that he is one of those.

They just battered Everton twice in 4 days and you dont think any of them get in our side?!!!!
No I don't. They are very much like sheffield utd when they got promoted and finished 7th or whatever and then finished rock bottom the next season. A team full of championship players who are all playing above themselves to get results. And that's where the question comes to lampard. O Neil has got his team up for that game against us and Lampard simply hasn't got our players up for it in either game. That's not good enough in my opinion. they lost 4 in a row before that as well.

The previous game against Leicester you could probably justify and just say it could have gone either way but they have some quality players who made the difference. But both Bournemouth games were a disgrace really. And the bad moments for Lampard have just been tallying up and the good ones are becoming few and far between. Getting the odd lucky point while being battered by Fulham is not something I would call positive. The Palace game unfortunately was an exception rather than a trend and many think its because their midfield was weakened with Milojevic coming in.

No I don't. They are very much like sheffield utd when they got promoted and finished 7th or whatever and then finished rock bottom the next season. A team full of championship players who are all playing above themselves to get results. And that's where the question comes to lampard. O Neil has got his team up for that game against us and Lampard simply hasn't got our players up for it in either game. That's not good enough in my opinion. they lost 4 in a row before that as well.

The previous game against Leicester you could probably justify and just say it could have gone either way but they have some quality players who made the difference. But both Bournemouth games were a disgrace really. And the bad moments for Lampard have just been tallying up and the good ones are becoming few and far between. Getting the odd lucky point while being battered by Fulham is not something I would call positive. The Palace game unfortunately was an exception rather than a trend and many think its because their midfield was weakened with Milojevic coming in.
Billing walks into our side. Solanke/Moore both unfashionable strikers but arguably more effective than what we have.

Lampard obviously has his issues but we have a poor squad.

Bournemouth can score goals…3 against leeds, two up against spurs, three against forest. If we concede in games then we are screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.