Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does bringing Godfrey in help? I presume they sit deep because of lack of pace at CB?
Don’t think it can be solve by one player mate.

The short clips tells us a lot about this team and the fundamental problems in desire(players) and tactics(Lampard).

Front 5 doesn’t press as a team.

Individual half arse pressing, not a team effort.

Huge gap between high press and deep defensive line.

Midfield doesn’t know if they should join the high press or drop deep.

No tracking back from front 5 once they were bypass.

Broken team broken tactics.

We're a win away from 13th place and 5 points off 9th.

Simmer down. Two attackers and this is all good. We've had two hands tied behind our back this season so far, apart from one game when Sicknote turned up for one game.

Frank's got this.

My worry is Dave tbh, is I dont trust our club to purchase the 2/3 attacking players we need, players with the ability to create, the players who can break at pace and players who could chip in with 8-15 goals a season.

Thats amplified by the fact we will not find those players in January. We need 2 creative players, and 1 striker we can rely on. The creative aspect is absolutely essential cos the only player we have creating is Iwobi, and he will go off the boil.

My worry is Dave tbh, is I dont trust our club to purchase the 2/3 attacking players we need, players with the ability to create, the players who can break at pace and players who could chip in with 8-15 goals a season.

Thats amplified by the fact we will not find those players in January. We need 2 creative players, and 1 striker we can rely on. The creative aspect is absolutely essential cos the only player we have creating is Iwobi, and he will go off the boil.
Then that'd be down to others not Lampard.

He didn't want Richarlison sold but he was. The problem was created by the club, and if they dont want to spend the next decade in the Championship playing in a brand new 52,000 seat stadium they better be getting those players sorted out right now and prepared to come in on 1st January.

Then that'd be down to others not Lampard.

He didn't want Richarlison sold but he was. The problem was created by the club, and if they dont want to spend the next decade in the Championship playing in a brand new 52,000 seat stadium they better be getting those players sorted out right now and prepared to come in on 1st January.

Oh no mate, am not putting that on Lampard.

Richarlison or DCL was 10000000% going this summer, the club should have prepared for those scenarios, but yet again we dont have any future planning in mind for player succession or manager succession.

It's on the club 100%. However it is Lampards job to get the best out of what he has to play with, and I dont know if you seen my post in the Lampard thread, I have worried about what's going on at the moment and am not sure where that falls. Like I say, its fine to criticise Lampard without wanting him sacked.

Wow! Stupid is as stupid does.
Yeah and we are in November... Duh!!!

Or are you suggesting we sack Lampard now and wait out this 6 week period and the 2 Premier League games to then appoint.....

Wow, perhaps you need to think about posting stupid comments about stupidity when your comment is thick as ?

Go back to talking about "when is it too early to put the Xmas trees up".........

Actually 2 wins in the last 8.

3 Wins all season from 15 games.
Must be 3 in 9 then as we had two back to back.
My point isn’t saying Frank is doing incredible, the last 7 games have been very poor minus Palace, but I was questioning how someone can say Benitez wasn’t taking us down but Frank is.

Overall, I just don’t see how we can give someone an abysmal squad, sell their best player and give them little more than the value of that sale to spend and expect them to do a good job. I think our defence is greatly improve and midfield is going in the right direction too and if we signed a couple of decent forwards we’d be safe and be able to continue building.

He kept us up last season, our defence has been pretty tight up until the last couple of games.

A couple of wins and all of a sudden you're right back up the table. Far too soon to worry.
This is absolute nonsense to me. You would think we were 20th in the league, 10 points off 17th with 4 games to go, pulled off the great escape, the way people harp on about it.

Yeah and we are in November... Duh!!!

Or are you suggesting we sack Lampard now and wait out this 6 week period and the 2 Premier League games to then appoint.....

Wow, perhaps you need to think about posting stupid comments about stupidity when your comment is thick as ?

Go back to talking about "when is it too early to put the Xmas trees up".........
When you learn to read and then move on to comprehension lessons you will see that I made no comment about Lampard. I merely highlighted that the bit you wrote is nonsensical.

This is absolute nonsense to me. You would think we were 20th in the league, 10 points off 17th with 4 games to go, the way people harp on about it.
Its true, the Lampard supporters will say he kept us up, many believe it was the fans. What we are seeing this season is a continuation of last season despite turning over nearly half the squad with many being "upgrades"...

21/22 - P18 W6 D2 L10 PPG 1.11 (Win Percentage 33%)
Added 8 players including Tarkowski, Coady, Gueye, Onana, McNeil, Maupay, Garner, Vinagre
22/23 - P15 W3 D5 L7 PPG 0.93 (Win Percentage 20%)

To put that in to context....

Rafael Benitez
21/22 - P19 W5 D4 L10 PPG 1.00 (Win Percentage 26%)

Mike Walker (Worst manager in PL era)
P31 W6 D9 L16 PPG 0.87 (Win Percentage 19%)

Frank is worse than Benitez and on the cusp of being the worst PL manager in Evertons history...

When you learn to read and then move on to comprehension lessons you will see that I made no comment about Lampard. I merely highlighted that the bit you wrote is nonsensical.
Contract ends 31st December

If we take at any point before that there will be compensation due....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back