Do you want Frank Lampard sacked? Yes or No?

Do you want Lampard sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 173 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 658 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One game?? Iam not for sacking Frank, his coaching enterage.
But i think you and i could sort out Wolves.
Give us a Top 9, a foil playing of hi.Kaiffer Moore i wanted from Wigan £4million, as back up to Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
Up to feet, stick hes good at that.Changed game for Wales, not hes not Benzemar but,type hed work for us.
Why, Time!! few seconds for midfield to get up park, pressure off.Aerial Threat, he can score, a player.Cannon Scores?
We need here ,now, not potential, one for future.
So Frank, Thelwell better sort it.??Dominic Calvert-Lewin good to go.Full 90 mins week in week out goals.But a Lucas Moura type if Jordan wants to go in Jan.AG wants out Champions League.Get a replacement.
Scary forward line, potential to score 1/2/3/4 goals, as many as opposition score in any match.
I ll bet we are tight at the back as any side in bottom 12, league.

Get this lot back to Finch Farm, take a rest reflect, get into work 10Dec.
I know it sounded harsh just one game but he showed absoultly nothing in that match I think he played the exact same formation as benitez so the club Probaly thought can’t risk itn

I know it sounded harsh just one game but he showed absoultly nothing in that match I think he played the exact same formation as benitez so the club Probaly thought can’t risk itn
So what did we think of the points he secured in the games he was given.??
I hate as we all do being treated like idiots by Moshiri, BK, Board, Frank.
We turn up, sold out,8000 on the waiting list for S T.
They are talking about signing Dennis Geiger ,De Coure going.
Well does the lad fancy the Championship.
Players today will have a I aint going down playing in the champioship Clause.
Franks had 15games to get us in this mess.Sounds like hes getting 18 games to be bottom.
Thats, K Thelwell, Frank, coaches, players.Moshiri gave Frank £70million.
I agree, Towkowski,Coady worth £80million+
But they gambled on No forward line.

If we get 3points in the next 9, no suprises.
20games left, take 3 more away for Excuses, Frank says takes time to get nee players firing.
We aint got time, other sides are Winning.Forrest,Villa, Wolves beat us, the others.
It could be to late,????
I think Martinez is already lined up, MOSHIRI aint going to give Frank or Thewell £100million.
He might Roberto Martinez???

He needs a goal machine, a game changing proper 9.Mitrovic ,changes games,Inges,Kane, Tonney.
They win games, they are the difference often, very often.
I think Frank might go before Wolves if Martinez says OK.
He might say i ll get us back up to if we go down.
BK Moshiri i think will act when ey know or not if Martinez will come.
I would give Martinez a go if he wants to come.
Hes done Wigan , US got a rough deal.Hes improved the game has changed.
Top players will play for him.Look at who he manages.
Different coach , manager now and hes Linked with the area,Liverpool.
The challenge is very appealing.

Lets see if Moshiri panicks.But Martinez safe hands.

So what did we think of the points he secured in the games he was given.??
I hate as we all do being treated like idiots by Moshiri, BK, Board, Frank.
We turn up, sold out,8000 on the waiting list for S T.
They are talking about signing Dennis Geiger ,De Coure going.
Well does the lad fancy the Championship.
Players today will have a I aint going down playing in the champioship Clause.
Franks had 15games to get us in this mess.Sounds like hes getting 18 games to be bottom.
Thats, K Thelwell, Frank, coaches, players.Moshiri gave Frank £70million.
I agree, Towkowski,Coady worth £80million+
But they gambled on No forward line.

If we get 3points in the next 9, no suprises.
20games left, take 3 more away for Excuses, Frank says takes time to get nee players firing.
We aint got time, other sides are Winning.Forrest,Villa, Wolves beat us, the others.
It could be to late,????
I think Martinez is already lined up, MOSHIRI aint going to give Frank or Thewell £100million.
He might Roberto Martinez???

He needs a goal machine, a game changing proper 9.Mitrovic ,changes games,Inges,Kane, Tonney.
They win games, they are the difference often, very often.
I think Frank might go before Wolves if Martinez says OK.
He might say i ll get us back up to if we go down.
BK Moshiri i think will act when ey know or not if Martinez will come.
I would give Martinez a go if he wants to come.
Hes done Wigan , US got a rough deal.Hes improved the game has changed.
Top players will play for him.Look at who he manages.
Different coach , manager now and hes Linked with the area,Liverpool.
The challenge is very appealing.

Lets see if Moshiri panicks.But Martinez safe hands.

@Joey66 any chance ?

You krac me up.????????

Watch Belgium , Martinez is our next manager nailed on.

To be honest its pointless waiting until we get until after game 18.Well if we get 9 points he survives and i ll be right behind the team and Frank.
But lets look at the odds.If we beat Wolves he might get to Brighton.Tbe problem , big problem is Bobby Brown Shoes is only coming if he gets £100 million.
The way to raise that.Sell Pickford, we dont need him to be mid table.Dont need one for the future a top AG.
We do need a decent forward line, rock solid mid table team for one,two, three seasons.
Into the New Stadium Moshiri finds a multi Billion wealthy buyer.Going to need owners with £20 billion+ wealth.

So if Roberto wants to come, do it.Sorry Frank , but your not blameless , partly your fault.

Most all the Odds are Wolves win.2/1ish but nothing to suggest we are favorites.

Its a game of football so yep, AG on fire, a few individuals firing.A Fit DCL playing well we can win.
If we did, then we might get something out the Man City game.

Take that into a home game v Brighton Frank gets is going.

Chances of all that hsppening, Slim hey.

The big call is does Frank stay, get £100million to keep us in Premier League.

You krac me up.????????

Watch Belgium , Martinez is our next manager nailed on.

To be honest its pointless waiting until we get until after game 18.Well if we get 9 points he survives and i ll be right behind the team and Frank.
But lets look at the odds.If we beat Wolves he might get to Brighton.Tbe problem , big problem is Bobby Brown Shoes is only coming if he gets £100 million.
The way to raise that.Sell Pickford, we dont need him to be mid table.Dont need one for the future a top AG.
We do need a decent forward line, rock solid mid table team for one,two, three seasons.
Into the New Stadium Moshiri finds a multi Billion wealthy buyer.Going to need owners with £20 billion+ wealth.

So if Roberto wants to come, do it.Sorry Frank , but your not blameless , partly your fault.

Ban for the next person that says this, really don’t know why it has become a thing. Yes I know Kenwright blah blah blah, but NOBODY is thick enough to believe that appointment could ever work in a million years, not even the Everton board. It’s even more far-fetched than the idea of Benitez working.

Ban for the next person that says this, really don’t know why it has become a thing. Yes I know Kenwright blah blah blah, but NOBODY is thick enough to believe that appointment could ever work in a million years, not even the Everton board. It’s even more far-fetched than the idea of Benitez working.

It's not that far-fetched. It was pretty much wrapped up before Belgium changed their mind pre-Lampard.

If we sacked Lampard after the World Cup, it would be him or Moyes. No one else, but Moyes would require West Ham to sack him as well - which would then make him slightly unpalatable to some as they'd be in a worse position than us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back